Home

Sadi's POV:
I open my eyes. I am in the same pink room. I lost count of how long I've been here. I miss Mommy and Daddy! I slip of the bed and walk to the door. I've been in the same clothes since the man took me. I open the door and creep out. I go down the stairs and I peek around the corner. The man sees me.
"Morning Sadi bear." He smiles
I run out the front door, which was open. The man runs after me. I run. I see two peoples. I recognise auntie Hayley and Uncle JayJay.
"Aunt Hayley, Uncle JayJay!" I yell
They turn.
"Sadi?" Auntie Hayley runs over.
"Help me!" I tell her.
She lifts me up and I wrap my arms around her neck. The man comes around the corner.
"Jaxson revelli, your under arrest for the kidnapping and abduction of Sadi Kidd!" Uncle JayJay puts shiny things on him. She takes me to her car.
"Jay, we'll take both cars to seperate him and Sades." Auntie Haley tells Uncle JayJay, "and I'll take her to 51."
"Okay." He smiles.
Auntie Haley helps me into her car and she drives me around. I notice the big red doors of Mommy and Daddy's work. Auntie Hayley let's me out and I hold her hand as we walk across the road. We go inside and I see mommy in the big room with everyone else.
"Mommy!" I squeal and run in.
"Sadi?" She turns, "Sadi!"
She bends down and I jump into her arms. She hugs me and lifts me up. I hear heavy boots. I turn and see Daddy. Mommy puts me down and I run to Daddy.
"Daddy!" I smile and he lifts me up.
"Hii!" He laughs and throws me in the air.
He sits me on his hip and mommy comes over. She hugs us both.
"finalmente estamos llenos. amo a mi hija." Mommy smiles.
"What did you say." I ask
"It doesn't matter." She replies.
The big bell sounds. Daddy puts me down. They all run out. I head down the hall and see Auntie Coco.
"Auntie!" I smile.
She turns, "sadi!" She smiles.
"Hi!" I laugh.
She lifts me up and I sit on her lap. Grandpa comes out of his office.
"Sadi?" He asks
I run over to him, "grandpa!"
"Hello." He lifts me up, "it has been 4 months."
"That's a long time!" I giggle.
"Yes it is!" He laughs.
We talk and soon Mommy and Daddy come in. Daddy runs over and lifts me off Grandpa.
"Hey Munchkin!" He laughs
"Hi," I smiled.
Daddy threw me up in the air and caught me. I laugh.
"CHOW'S UP!" Uncle Matt calls, "CORNED BEEF, FIRST PLATE FOR SADI SEVERIDE!"
Daddy holds me on my stomach and flies me to the big room.
"Nnnneeeeeoooooooommmmm!" He makes a plane sound as we go in.
He puts me down and I take my plate from uncle Matt.
"Thank you uncle Matt." I smile
"Your welcome Sadi." He smiles.
I go and sit at the big table before everyone joins us. Grandpa stands up.
"Attention all!" He smiles, "this is memory of a happy day! The day we got Sadi Severide back. To sadi."
"To Sadi!" Everyone replies.
"I special!" I smile as they go quiet.
Everyone laughs. We begin to eat then I am tired.
"Mommy I tired." I tell her.
"Ok sweet pea." She smiles and lifts me up.
We go into the room with all the beds and I wrap my legs around her then put my head on her shoulder. She paces aorund rocking my slightly.
"Sleep, sleep sleep, fly away to dreamland, where the sun always shines, and kids always play. Where everything is happy." She sings softly, "and where you are safe. Sleep, sleep sleep,"
I fall asleep.

Kidd's POV:
I feel Sadi fall asleep and I lay her on Kelly's bunk before lying her sleepy blankie on her. She grips the corner in her hands. I drop the blinds before leaving and shutting the door. I head into the common room.
"She is asleep, if you go into the bunk room, be silent!" I exclaim.
Everyone nods.