Home.

2 days later
Kai's POV:
"Sadi? Is Az ready?" I ask as I sling a bag over my shoulder
"Yes." Sadi picks up a carrier with Azalea in it.
"Alrighty then. Ready to go home Azalea Jayden Carson?" I smile at our baby girl
She blinks. We walk out to the car and said puts Az's seat on its base. I hop in and drive us home. I look in the rear view mirror and see the empty car seat in the boot. Tegan's. I pull up at home and get the bags out of the car. Sadi Carries in Az. We get in and I put the bags down. I hear excited footsteps and see Raelynn running towards me.
"Raelynn Layla Jye Carson. No running inside!" I growl
"Sorry Daddy." She walks over and hugs me.
"It's ok hon, thanks for apologising and fixing your behaviour." I reply, "now can we get out of the doorway?"
Rae laughs and heads down the other end of the house. Sadi and I follow. We find Layla, Christine and Stella on the couch.
Sadi puts down the carrier seat just as Azalea cries.
"Ok baby girl." Sadi unbuckles her and lifts her up.
She bounces her softly and then grabs a cloth from a bag and covers herself whilst feeding her. We sit down in the couch. Sadi finishes feeding and fixes her shirt before removing the cloth and burping Azalea. She then passes me Az and quickly heading upstairs. I cuddle Az against me. Stella moves beside me.
"Can I hold my granddaughter?" She asks
"Sure." I gently pass my daughter to her grandma.
Sadi comes back downstairs.
"Alright. I've gotta run out for a minute. I'll be back." She grabs her coat and keys
"Alright babe. Be safe." I smile as she leans over and kisses me
"I will." She heads down the hall and leaves.
"Daddy, will you play with my dolls with me?" Raelynn asks
"Sure Rae." I get down in the ground and play with her.
Before I know it, Sadi returns and it hits 6pm.
"I'll take Azzy to her room." I exclaim lifting up the girl from her cushions pile.
"Thanks hon." Sadi smiles.
I carry Azalea upstairs and lay her in her cot. I lean against the doorway and look at Tegan's bed we had set up.
"Kai, is everything ok?" Sadi appears beside me
"Why was she taken from us?" I whisper
"I dunno KaiKai, I really don't." Sadi wraps her arms around me, "come on, Rae wants us to tuck her in. It's Seven Thirty."
"Wait, I've been standing here for an hour and a half?" I ask
Sadi nods. I lean upright and we walk down to Rae's room. Rae is lying down in bed.
"Alright baby girl." I smile as I bend down beside her. "Have a good sleep."
"Ok daddy. Night Night." Rae rolls over.
I kiss her head and hop up, walking out. I walk into our room and out on the verandah. I pull out something from my pocket. It's a little photo of a sonogram of Tegan.
"Baby, what's wrong?" Sadi asks, standing beside me.
"I just wished she was still here." I cry
"I know baby." Sadi hugs me, "stay here I'll be back."
She quickly slips inside and returns with a lighter.
"What are we doing?" I ask
"Lighting it. The embers will fly free and her aura will be with us." Sadi takes the sonogram off me and lights one corner, the embers flying, and she sings quietly, "Vuela libre ahora mi niña. únete a las estrellas, pero asegúrate de cuidarnos. te amaremos por siempre. Vuela libre ahora mi niña."
The embers fly off and Sadi stands beside me and I keep one arm around her. It gets cold so we go inside. I get changed into some track pants to sleep in and I go and do my teeth. I then slide into bed beside Sadi. We head to sleep.