ᴀɴᴅᴀɴᴛᴇ ♤ - 𝑬𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓î𝒄𝒊

Izumi Sena was the heir to his father's dumb kingdom, The Eccentrîci or whatever, he didn't really care.

Their most trusted family butler is Leo Tsukinaga, a stray, disowned kid his father found on the street, who's been serving them for 6 years.

Izumi's been taught to take over the kingdom since he could walk, but he was far more interested in.. certain other things, like a certain other Leo Tsukinaga.

The dumb, cute way his eyes sparkle whenever Izumi conveniently forgets to add '-kun' to Leo, the dumb, sweet as hell laugh of his, that dumb, adorable smile of his.. Izumi hated him, from head to toe.
From his beautiful head of stupid ginger hair, to his cute tippy toes when someone recognizes them as the crown prince and his personal knight in public and ask for a photo.

Its not like they had a huge height difference anyway, he just wanted to seem taller than Izumi.

Izumi's been with Leo since they were both kids, but what he doesn't know about is Leo's enormous crush on the grey-hair.

How they both admire each other from a safe distance, making up some dumb excuse when the other catches them staring.

They were so clearly in love, yet this annoying grey-hair just wouldn't acknowledge the fact that he was hopelessly in love with his knight.

One day, as Izumi was observing the ginger to criticize him later(admiring) during his archery practice, one of those old fashioned gongs rang throughout the palace as he saw the red-hair run into the gates with a worried expression.

For a moment, he wondered whether he should've ran to the throne room aswell, but decided not to waste his energy since he's probably gonna be told by his knight anyway.

He closed his eyes, breathing in the fresh, air which smelled like pinecones and Leo's perfume(he secretly stole it and put it on, he still doesn't know), atleast he thinks he doesn't know..

In truth, Leo actually did know, he just chose not to comment on it because he was afraid Izumi would stop using it then.

As Izumi just leaned into the familiar scent, he found himself imagining Leo was holding his waist, until he actually felt a pair of warm hands wrap around him, in which he flinched around to find the other have a warm smile on his face, which turned into a slight frown as he was caught.

"Oops?"

"You.. sigh. Why are you here anyway, Leo-kun?"

His frown deepened, as he let out a low sigh.

God, I just wanted to hug him, wanted to hold him- in the same position he so freely did just minutes ago.

Izumi could only wish to be as carefree as the ginger in front of him.

To hold him, to hug him, to hold him by the cheek and ki-

"Its Fìn,

they're at it again."

"Eh?"

"They proposed some.. mutual agreement to not cause any war in the whole kingdom if Your Excellency agrees to some proposal he has for him, which will be discussed at the Summit he's invited him tomorrow.
He's supposed to assign his most trusted representative to go with him, and.. you know who."

He sighed, taking my arms in his and playing around with them.

"I don't think I'm good enough.. you know?"

He wasn't looking at me directly in the eye, instead looking at.. my nose? My lips?

Realizing I was supposed to say something before Leo even regretted entrusting me with that piece of mental deprecation, I opened my big mouth.