ɢɪᴏᴄᴏꜱᴏ ♢ - 𝑬𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓î𝒄𝒊

"I'm in love with you, Tsukinaga Leo."

Ba-thump.

Ba-thump.

Ba-thump!

"But, sire, what did I do!?!"

The ginger yelled, my grip remaining on his collar against the wall.

Wait, what?

"Play along, stupid."

"What?"

"Play along!"

He whisper-yelled, eyeing a figure behind me.

oh.

"You disgraceful peasant.

You know, I should have my Father, the King, fire you.

Our cellar is where garbage like you belong."

"..okay-! THATS ENOUGH."

The Knight wriggled out of my grip, a small-tear forming on the side of his left eye.

"I'm sorry.. are they gone?"

"Yep. It was that uh, what? That uh- oh, right! Suckup number 3. That Ad-girl,"

"Oh god. I hate her."

I allowed myself to slump against the well-built body of the other, his quick reflexes immediately catching me in place as I continued groaning in the warmth of the orange boy.

"..I'm so tired.

Would my least favorite Knight be willing to carry me to my room?"

"Hmph! You're bluffing.

I'm your favorite!"

Despite his tone, he swiftly swooped me up bridal-style(since he always had to be extra with everything he did) and proceeded to pretend like the thousands of guests residing in the hallway didn't exist at all, and waved at each server he found, most of them almost flipping over their drink-trays at the sight of the surreal way in which the boy handled the crown prince.

At a point, we even ended up meeting that horrid fortune-boy, to which Leo seemed way too happy to greet.

Why, he probably wouldn't have even remembered I even existed if it wasn't for me having to remind him!

Asshole.

"Okay Nat! I'm gonna dash now~~"

The silver-haired boy could just feel the bright smile he had on towards the other boy. Ugh.

"See ya, 'Naga. Also, His Highness looks just about ready to kill me."

"How dare you. I do not!"

I brusquely got out of the male's arms.

I hate him.

I wish I could tell him that.

I sent a death glare towards the red-haired boy, aggressively pulling at Leo's shirt to go.

"Okay, bye-byeeee!

HEY, wait up Senaaaa!!!"

The knight ran after the hasty prince, instantaneously forgetting the third male as soon as they were out of earshot.

Huffing, I dug my nails into the delicate, now rough, fabric of the elegant attire of the crown-prince, exaggerating the ruffles even more with my angry-strutting.