ᴀʀᴅᴇɴᴛᴇ ♡ - 𝑬𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓î𝒄𝒊

WHY DID I JUST DO THAT?!

Why did I..

He aggressively splashed the soft fabric of his lengthy evening-coat around, mumbling things he, himself, couldn't have found to be a real language.

Thank god he didn't have any of those snobby butlers around.

Seriously, why couldn't Dad just have appointed Leo as my personal Knight?

Groaning, he straightened up his posture before throwing open the ballroom doors.

Ignoring all the stares that put him off, he marched directly at his father.

Sending a forced gentle smile towards the woman chatting with the man of question, Izumi aggressively pulled the old man by his royal cloak and glared daggers into his eyes.

"Father, just what is the meaning of this.?"

He asked, more demanding than interrogate.

"Why, a gala for your courtship, of course."

Izumi's stomach dropped.

His what?

Clearing the sudden uncomfortable lump in his throat, he let go of the man's coat before gritting in perfect Italian.

"Dad. What? Excuse me, I'd have liked you to actually consult me before this?? No, thats the least level of decency you should have."

"My dear, you're 17! You should find a lovely girl and court her. Who else will help you rule in my absence?"

Leo, duh.

Rolling his eyes in his mind, Izumi was about to give a very logical lecture on how he could rule perfectly fine himself, before another snob joined them.

"Ciao, Your Majesty."

A moderately young female that was.. about Izumi's age? He guessed, except with much more makeup curtsied infront of the two.

"Suckup."

Izumi whispered in English, slurping his smoothie loud on purpose before the King elbowed him with a glare.

"Ciao, Agdal. Shall you need anything from us?"

The King smiled, a deep Italian flowing mellifluous from his pink'd lips.

"U-uhm! Yes, sire.. we sort of do,"

The blindly-whitewashed female started stuttering infront of my dad, disgusting.

You could never replace Mom, you slut.

Throwing the smoothie cup in the pink trashcan, I was about to walk away, when-

"I was thinking.. Adagio's come of age, and.. She'd be perfect for Izumi."

OH FUCK NO.

I glared at Adagio in the back, before immediately scurrying away.

"Izumi."

"..yes, Father?"

"Come back here."

I groaned, retracing my steps.

Where is that asshole when I need him?!

"O-oh, of course I don't mean to overindulge! Izumi must have.. much better options, of course!"