ʟᴇɢᴀᴛᴏ ♡ - 𝑬𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓î𝒄𝒊

"Leo and Sakasaki, I'd like to speak with you two privately."

Eh?

Were my thoughts, and Natsume's light agape-ity indicated his, aswell.

"Others, dismissed."

There was a neat scuffle resounding through the room as knight after other left the room, leaving a heavy atmosphere among the trio assembled in the suddenly, enormous space.

"What did you need, sire?"

The man gestured to the two seats, as Natsume and I pulled back our chairs once again, awaiting the king's seat.

"Sire, if you may,"

The red-haired gently pulled back his mini-throne for him, casting a wink at me which spoke for itself, 'no way he actually obliged!'.

Once more than not grumpy, now composed, he nonchalantly sat down, his silk robe fraying slightly due to open-wind.

"Do you need me to close the window?"

I asked, standing, before he lifted his finger and lightly slapped the table.

"Thats it!"

Natsume and I shared a moment of silence, his eyes clearly showing some signs of concernment for the geezer's mental stability.

"I know how to fool that old man, oh I know alright."

Natsume's hands lightly raised to facepalm, and immediately regretted it considering how he was just inches away from being fired.

Thankfully, the king was more out of it than usual today, so he hadn't noticed, and if he had, he let him off lightly.

"Leo, you won't be the one meeting the kingdomry."

"Huh?!"

I let out unintentionally, with Natsume leaning forward in surprise.

Now that was a surprise.

"Leo, you'll act as a tourist! Thats just it.."

He kept mumbling to himself like some hippie, and Natsume and I proceeded to have silent agreement in getting the man to visit therapy at some point or the other.

"You shall enter the kingdom of fîn with a tourist's pass, and you'll be observing how his kingdom sees him! Then, you can find out his weak points- and then we'll finally be proclaimed the better kingdom of the two!

And I'll finally have the title of the best king in the world!~"

He happily munched on his teacakes, Natsume quite unwilling to hide his disgust.

"Ah- but, erm- Your Majesty, wh..what do you expect me- no, how, do you expect me to find out Sen. Aoba's weaknesses by talking to his people..?"

"I do not know! That is the best part! He'll never expect me to do something so spontaneous - this plan is simply extravagant!

And you!"

He aggressively pointed at Natsume, the boy taking a small gulp as he replied with: 'yes, sire?'.

"You'll be my Knight of honour."

"WHAT?!"

The boy abruptly arose from his seat, regaining his cool as soon as he lost, muttering a small apology.

"Sorry, sire. Don't - do not, get me wrong, but- Leo's.. Tsukinaga- is uh, kind-of- your.. permanent.. Knight of honour."