Chapter 1

Chapter starts from a girl coming out of the operation theatre in OT uniform with a smile plastered on her face.

Her uniform

She goes towards a man and said.

Shivangi:- your baby and wife are absolutely fine they will be shifted to private ward soon.

Man:- thank you so much doctor.

She smiled and goes towards her cabin and checked her phone.
Aray mumma ke itne saare calls or message bhi h. She said to herself.

Her mother's message.
Mumma:- sheenu beta aj ghar jaldi anay ka try kar larke wale aa rhe h tujhe dekhne.

oh isi liye mumma ke itne calls ae the chal beta shivi jaldi bhag warna mumma ki maar se bhagna paray ga thinking this she rushed out from her cabin, a nurse was passing from there shivangi stopped her.

Shivangi:- sister leela koi bhi emergency ho to do call me chahe aaadhi raat hi kyu na ho ok?

Nurse:- ok ma'am.

Shivangi smiled and she droved in her car to her home.
She reached joshi house and entered insided to come across a  worried face of her mother.

Shivangi:- kya hua mumma why are you so tensed?

S.M (shivangi's mother)
S.f (shivangi's father)
M.M (mohsin's mother )
M.f (mohsin's father)

S.M:- sheenu kaha thi beta wo log abhi aate hi honge ja jaldi ready hoja.

Shivangi: yes my mumma dearest itni tension na lo mein to 2 min mn ready hojau gi.