chapter 25

Chapter starts from shivi waking up with severe headache. Her eyes shot opened after seeing Mohsin standing infront of mirror wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist but what shocked her were the nail scratches on his back hardly any place was left without scratches. Mohsin looked at her from mirror and smirked naughtily. He turned around and came towards her and gave her a glass of fresh lemonade water from the side table. Her mind was still registering the situation as he stood infront of her, she saw the hickies all over his neck and chest. His chest was bruised from the marks given by her.

 His chest was bruised from the marks given by her

He held her hand and made her hold the glass. He leaned towards her and whispered in her ear..

Mohsin: last night was wild wasn't it babygirl😉?

He said with a smirk. Her breath hitched hearing him. He continued..

Mohsin: and someone was also getting too much bold and that someone was definitely not me.

Saying this he went back to the mirror and started combing his hair.

Mohsin: jaan ji lemonade pee lijiye hangover utar jae ga

Shivi: hangover?

She was getting Shocks after shocks one by one

Mohsin: jiii

She drank the lemonade in one go as her headache was already killing her and now the questions in her mind was troubling her very much. After finishing the lemonade she stood up and saw her condition.

She was wearing nothing but a white shirt which belonged to Mohsin with no undergarments. And that shirt was made of a very thin material, her body was almost visible. She then looked at the room condition, the clothes that were thrown in the corner of room. She went towards him and touched his back

Shivi: Mohsin ye mene?

Mohsin: han ji Kal Raat Kuch zyada hi Josh aagya tha Joshi ji mn.

He winked at her, her cheeks turned red

Shivi: Kal Raat ko Kya hua tha Mohsin, hum club gae the phir Ap call attend krne gae mene ek drink li uske baad mujhe Kuch yaad nh hai

Mohsin: details btau ya overview du?

Shivi: mujhe sab Kuch clearly btaiye.

Mohsin: sheela, sheela ki jawani I'm so sexy for you Meri Tere hath na aani ...

He started singing and went towards the bed and wore his t-shirt.

Shivi: ap ye ajeeb sa song kyu gaa rhe h?

Mohsin: acha ji mene gaya to ajeeb song or jab Ap kl poore club ke saamne gaa rhi thi tab ajeeb nhi tha?

Shivi: mein poore club ke samne? Nhi Mohsin jhoot mat boliye Ap mein gaa hi nhi sakti hu