Chapter 24

Chapter starts from shivi seducing mohsin and mohsin nervously looking at her actions. She sat on his lap and kissed his cheeks.

Shivi: kundi laga do saiyaaaaa.. Tumko jannat dikhati.

Mohsin laughed loudly at her sudden change of tone one moment she was seducing him and now she was singing this song.

Mohsin: kundi already lagi hui hai jaan

Shivi: chuppp words bhi jabzaat samjjooo.

She said with an angry pout.

Mohsin: jabzaat nhi jazbaat.

Shivi: phir correction ki, mene bola na emotionsss samjhoo khan!

Mohsin: ok Mrs.Khan.

They heard a knock on their room door, shivi stood from his lap and went to open door, mohsin quickly went behind her, they opened the door and saw room service guy with a bottle of red wine and a glass of lemon juice.

Mohsin: I only said to bring lemon juice.

Room service: but sir ma'am also said to bring whiskey.

Shivi: yes yes give me.

She took the tray and mohsin closed the door.

Mohsin: shivi chal lemon juice pi le.

Shivi: nhi piungi ap peelo.

18++ (don't read if you feel uncomfortable )

Saying this she went to washroom and mohsin stood clueless staring at the tray. Soon he heard the washroom door unlocking and there came shivi in white bath robe. Mohsin was now kind of excited what she was going to do. Shivi came near him and pushed him on the bed, he fell on the bed and she sat on him, first she removed his belt.

Mohsin: baby please lets sleep.

Shivi: thori dair baad, you will say complete different thing love.

She layed on him and tied his hands with the belt by the bed rest. Mohsin looked at her shocked, his hands were tied very loosely, he could easily untie them but he wanted to see what she does.

After tying his hands she stood up and atart untying her robe soon the robe fell revealing her sexy lingerie which was enough for Mohsin to get aroused. His eyes popped out and his mouth hung open

 His eyes popped out and his mouth hung open

This

Mohsin: shivii, ye tu hi hai na.

He said shockingly. She again sat on him and start caressing his face with her nails sensiously.

She leaned towards his face and touched her lips with his lips slightly, mohsin was about to kiss her properly but she increased the distance, she then kissed his jaw and adams apple.
She moved towards his neck and gaave a bite.