Chapter 11 (First Day In Sasural )

Chapter starts from our shivin sleeping in each other's embrace. Shivangi woke up and saw herself in mohsin's arms. She started admiring him.

Mohsin ap kitne ache hain bilkul wese jese husband mujhe chaiye the a family man. Kal raat ko apne mera jitna khayal rakha uske baad to apke liye meri izzat or barh gai hai. I am very lucky to have you in my life.She kissed his forehead.

Mohsin: more than you I'm lucky because mujhe itni pyari or cute si biwi mili. *he said while grinning *

Shivi: ap jaag rhe the?

Mohsin: mn to tab hi uth gaya tha jab tum itni cutely soi hui thi. Wo to tum uthi to mene chota sa natak kiya apni biwi se mere khayalaat janne ke liye.

Shivi: haww kisi ki baaten sunna galat baat hoti h. *while pouting *

Mohsin: or kisi ko sotay hue ghoorna bhi galat baat hoti h. *pecking her nose*

Shivi: mn to ghuroo gi mera haq h or ap so nhi rhe the jaag rhe the.

Mohsin: apna haq aise hi dikhati rehna bht acha lagta hai.

She smiled at him and hugged him.

Mohsin: wese tum thik ho na pain to nhi hai na bacha?

Shivi: hn ab thik hai kl hot water bag se massage kiya na or pain killers bhi li.

Mohsin: acha ab ache bacho ki tarah khud ko exert mat karna wese to i know ammi nhi krne dein gi but phir bhi. *while caressing her hairs*

She nodded and looked at clock on the wall.

Shivi: oh god mohsin kitna late hogya 8 baj bhi gae. Sab kya sochenege.

She was getting up while mohsin pulled her from her arms.

Mohsin: koi kuch nhi sochega calm down. Or pehle mujhe mera dose deke jao.

Shivi: hein konsa dose?

Mohsin kissed her forehead , eyes , nose, cheeks and atlast chin.

Mohsin: ye dose.

She blushed and kissed his cheeks and rushed to washroom. And here our majnu got a mini heart attack. He touched his cheek with a huge smile.

Mohsin: haye dr sahiba apne to humay apna mareez (patient) bana diya hai.

After sometime shivi got freshen up and realised that she didn't took her clothes.

Oh kapray bhi nhi lai mn to. Zeba ne bola tha closet mn set krwa diye h but jaun kese bahar mohsin kya sochenge. She thought

She saw a bath robe hanging there but it was huge from her size.

Chal shivi bs ab yahi ek option h tujhe jana paray ga.

She wore that bathrobe and it hanging down from her kness. Bathrobe had a intoxicating scent which was familiar to her abovioulsy her husband's scent.

She came out from washroom with small steps and searched for mohsin he was nowhere to be found. She thanked the almighty and quickly rushed to walk-in closet. She took her dress and was going towards washroom suddenly mohsin called her from behind. She stopped in her tracks and her eyes widen she turned around slowly with a embarrassed face. She saw mohsin coming from their room's attached balcony. She mentally face palmed her self.. He came closer to her. He chuckled looking at her.

Mohsin: you are looking so cute.

She looked at him amazed.

Mohsin: kya aise kya dekh rhi ho sach mn bht cute lag rhi ho mein to soch rha hu ab tumhare liye ek bathrobe mangwaun wo bhi meri size ka.