A Little Back Story

Jack's POV

"Jack! What are you doing up there," Elsa yelled looking up at me sitting on a branch.

I flew down gently landing in front of Elsa and shrugged without saying a word.

"You've been acting weird, different, is something wrong," Elsa asked walking back to her nokk.

"What's different about me," I asked with a chuckle, leaning my head against my stick.

"For instance, just then. Whenever I call you down, you use to shake a branch with snow and it would fall above me," Elsa said crossing her arms.

"You didn't like it, so I stopped," I said adverting my eyes to the nokk.

"I've told you to stop multiple times before, why now," she said leaning closer to me.

The nokk stared back at me for a split second before disappearing back into the water.

"Not again," Elsa whispered under her breath before looking back me. "Well?"

"Well ... I'm not a teenager anymore," I said, hoping she accept my reasoning.

She rolled her eyes meaning she'll ignore it for now.

"Could you fly me back to the castle again please," she asked.

"Anything for you," I said, opening my arm for her to come to me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I gently put my hand around her waist before going up.

Thank you Nokk.

~ flash back/ back story ~

When I first met her, she was 18. I was exploring the new kingdom before she caught my attention.

She must be the girl Santa told me about.

She was staring out of the only frosted windows in the castle and her eyes widened when she saw me.

She can see me.

I flew closer to her window and she quickly backed away. I wrote 'sorry for frightening you' on the window before leaving. I wanted to forget her but I couldn't. She looked lonely.

I went back after a few nights and skim through the window from afar. I flew closer and gently knocked on the glass. She ran over from her bed and smiled at me before opening the windows.

"Come in," she said, stepping back.

I came in and closed the windows.

"Jack Frost?" She asked as if to confirm it was my name.

"You still believe in me," I said surprised.

"Yea, my parents talked about you a lot before they died at sea a few weeks ago," she said adverting her eyes to the floor.

"Sorry to hear that," I whispered.

"Anyway, could you help me control my powers," she asked stepping closer to me.

"Sure."

After her 21st birthday, I had to go back and help Santa with things so I wasn't able to attend her coronation. She was still struggling with her powers and I begged Santa to let me stay but to no avail.

After finishing the task with Santa, he had a worried look and told me to go through his portal to get too Elsa directly.

My eyes widened and my eyebrows slammed together when I saw Elsa chained up to the floor.

"Jack! Help me, my sister needs me," she begged.

Before I could do anything, the cuffs exploded. I took the thin blanket off the bed and pulled it over her head.

"Nice dress," I said, moving her away from the window.

"Thanks, but what are you doing," she asked.

"Turn around," I smashed the window with my stick. "May I," I asked giving my hand.

She nodded and hugged me before I flew her to where she wanted.

You all know what happened after that. At first only Anna could see me, then it was the children, now everyone could see me.

Santa allowed me to live here permanently after my constant begging.

~~

After her incident, she has become more confident and mature, but I was still behaving like a teenager.

After bestowing her crown of Arendelle to Anna, she travels between the kingdom and forest to learn more about her mothers past.

Elsa's POV

"Something on your mind," Anna asked.

"Maybe," I said finishing off my soda. "I want to start dating."

Anna looked at me shocked before letting out a squeal. "And you want me to help," she asked excitedly.

I nodded and she jumped up from the couch.

"What's with the squealing," Kristoff asked, putting down the snacks.

"Nothing," Anna cooed picking up Olaf into a hug.

~~

Anna is throwing 2 parties for her 1st year anniversary as Queen. 1 with the kingdom and 1 with other royals. I'm a little nervous but excited.

I need to get out there.

~ To Be Continued ~