That's A Relief

Jack's POV

"Ahhh my head hurts," I whined.

"That's what you get, you light weight," Kristoff said with his mouth full.

"Don't speak with your mouth full, finish your breakfast," Anna scolded.

"I got a letter from him," Elsa yelled running into the dining room.

"Open it," Olaf said clapping his hands together.

Elsa sat down before she started reading.

"Good morning Elsa,

I regret to inform you that my village will be experiencing heavy snow storms for 9 months when winter starts. This will be stopping anyone from leaving without being barricaded in snow.

I enjoyed our time together last night and it was the most fun I had in a while. I don't want to hold you back from finding a serious relationship in the future.

All the best ... Hiccup."

She dropped her arms onto the table. All the happiness she had before were drained when she finished reading the letter.

"Oh Elsa," Anna quietly said placing a hand on her shoulder.

That's a relief.

I was sitting across from Anna and she shot me daggers before I realised I was smiling. I quickly changed my expression before comforting her.

Elsa's POV

I'm 24 with no dating experience, who would want to date me now?

* knock knock *

"You ok," Jack asked.

"Yea why," I said.

"I've been standing here for a bit and saw you pacing around."

"It's nothing," I assured him.

"Anyone would be lucky to have you," he said.

"Like who?" I asked, gesturing him to come in.

He shoved his hands in his pocket and let out a sigh. "Like me."

"Jack..." I was speechless.

"I know the feelings aren't mutual, but let me show you what I can do," he sounded sincere.

Despite his situation, I always saw him as a teenager because of how he behaved. Although, I have noticed small changes in his personality over the years, but he lacks maturity.

"I will do anything for you," he said, making me an ice rose.

I took the rose and smiled. "I'll take you're offer."

~ To Be Continued ~