Trial Date

Jack's POV

"You'll be fine," Kristoff said, staring between the 2 shirts on my bed.

"I really want to impress her," I said, picking the shirt on the right.

"Good choice," he mumbled. "Depends where you're taking her."

"It's a little childish, but I'm taking her to an amusement park across town. I'll be flying her there," I said, while styling my hair.

"I guess it'll be fun," said Kristoff staring at himself in the mirror.

"I'm going to leave now," I said running out off my room to Elsa's.

* knock knock *

"Coming," she yelled on the other side.

The few seconds felt nerve racking. The door opened revealing a beautiful women.

"W-we're going to ... an amusement park across town," I said nervously.

"Sounds fun, let's go," she said, linking her arm with mine.

We got out onto a balcony and flew to the town. When we arrived, I gently put her down.

She scanned the entrance and looked back at me. "This is one of the popular parks," she said with excitement.

I sighed with relief, "I'm glad you look excited."

~~

I glanced around the area from where we stood in line, taking in the crowd of excited families and loving couples. The loving couples stood out and caught my attention. I naturally stepped closer to (Y/n).

"Can I hold your hand," I asked, waiting for a response.

Her eyes widened and her smile shot ear to ear and nodded.

When we got in, Elsa turned her head from attraction to attraction with excitement burning in her eyes, but stopped and gave me a concerned looked. "Are you ok? You seem to be in deep thought since we got in."

"I'm fine, what do you want to go on first," I said.

"The Ferris wheel?"

The Ferris Wheel attraction was quite crowded despite the time. We stood in line, and thankfully the line was moving fast.

"Next, please enjoy the ride," the usher call.

We got in and the carriage immediately moved. Elsa was leaning forward, looking out the window on the side.

"Hey, Elsa," I called in a soft voice.

"Yeah?" she blinked, and in that instance I leaned in and pecked her lips ever so lightly but firmly and left too soon for my liking; my mind could barely keep up with the events happening.

I covered my face in embarrassment and ashamed. "I'm sorry, I should've asked."

I felt a pair of hands pull my hands away from my face and I looked up at her.

"I liked it," she said softly.

Before I knew it, we were outside under the hot sun, hands held together, staring at each other.

"I wonder what attraction to go to next," she broke eye contact and looked to nowhere in particular, while I frowned a little as the little moment we shared ended.

I rather continue kissing you.

"Perhaps...Jack?"

I started walking while pulling her along.

"Where are we going," she asked with concern.

Somewhere we can be alone.

Reaching a turn, I led Elsa into a secluded area, away from human eyes and turned to look at her while not letting go of hand.

"What are we doing here?" she asked with a look of confusion.

I leaned towards her with my lips centimetres away from hers. I didn't want to force myself on her so I waited for her to lean forward. Her eyes widen but her lips quickly met mines. She placed her arms around my neck and I lifted her up, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"There are still other attractions to go to," Elsa said between kisses.

"But this is the attraction I want to go to," I said.

"Could we continue this another day," she turned her head and gasped for air.

"Yea, sorry," I quickly said, putting her down to her feet.

"Maybe tonight," she mumbled, rubbing her arms.

"Whatever you want," I said, holding out my hand for her to hold.

~ To Be Continued ~