Our first time

* MATURE CONTENT *

Elsa's POV

I've just gotten back from the Enchanted forest with some stuff that reminded me of my mum. Now I needed to clear out some of my old stuff so I can make space for them.

After a few hours, I have successfully made space for it. I scanned my room to see if I was missing anything and spotted a dust bag on my bed. I picked it up and without opening it as I knew what it was.

I haven't used these in a while, maybe tonight...

"What have you been up to," Jack said knocking on my door as he entered my room, interrupting my thoughts.

"I was moving stuff around, could you help me throw them out," I said pointing to the few trash bags.

He nodded and walked over to my bed, he looked down at the dust bag in my hand then quickly advert his eyes back at me with wide eyes and cheeks turning to shades of red. I looked down to see the silhouette of the shape through the bag, I then also felt my face flushed with embarrassment.

"S-sorry for looking," he whispered.

"It's fine," I said, putting the bag into my drawer next to my bed.

I looked back at him, his eyes were focused on the bed, his hands were playing with the hems of his shirt and his cheeks were still flushed with red. Just looking at him being shy makes me feel ... turned on. I climbed on to my bed and crawled towards him. I looked at his lips and then his eyes. He leaned forward and I closed my eyes. Before our lips touched, I heard Anna yelling from the distance.

"Dinner's ready," she yelled.

Jack ran and threw himself onto the couch as soon Anna came through the door. She looked at us than to the pile of trash bags.

"I just finished cleaning my room before Jack came in," I said. "We'll be down after I take the trash out."

"Ok," she said and left room without saying anything else.

I looked at Jack and gave him a smile. "Let's continue later tonight," I said.

During dinner, Jack furiously putting food into his mouth making him choke on his food.

"Dude, what's the rush," Kristoff asked.

"I'm just hungry," Jack said.

He soon finished his plate and Kristoff offered him seconds but Jack turn it down. "I'm kind of tired from today, please excuse me."

He quickly left the room and the thought from earlier played in my head. I quickly finished my food and excused myself to my room. I took a shower and put on the lingerie I bought a while back.

"Would you like to sleepover tonight, the doors open," I messaged Jack.

In a split second I saw my door open.

Jack's POV

I paced back and forward in front of Elsa's bedroom door waiting to be invited in. As soon as I saw the message from Elsa, I opened her door to see Elsa in lingerie. I quickly closed the fort behind me and covered my face with my hands apologising historically. I heard her chuckle and her footsteps coming closer to me.

"You're so cute," she softly whispered, pulling me towards her bed.

I pulled down my shirt in attempt to hide the bulge in my pants.

"I'm sorry, we can stop here," she said with a worried look.

"N-no, I want to do this. It's just ... I don't have any experience," I said, trying to keep eye contact.

"You're also my first," she said stroking my arm. "Do you want to take it slow?"

I nodded and took of my shirt. I leaned in to kiss her and gently pushed her back to the bed while climbing on top of her. My kisses trailed down to her neck and I gently pulled her sleeves down her shoulders revealing her chest.

"W-wait," she said covering her chest. "Could you take off your pants."

I did as I was told and she removed her top. "You're so beautiful," I whispered and continued to kiss down to her chest.

I gently lick her harden nipple while rubbing the other with my thumb.

"Aah ~ mmmh," she moaned, arching her head back.

I swapped sides and continued playing around with the nipple using my tongue. With my free hand I slid down to the outside of the panties. She didn't stop me, so I continued to put my hand through. I was able to quickly find the clit through her wetness and started to move in all directions.

"J- ahh," she softly cried.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you," I whispered, stopping what I was doing.

She shook her head and said, "I thought you said I was your first."

"You are, I've read these things in magazines and online," I said and quickly went back into the mood.

Her moans were music to my ears, hypnotising me to touch all the places that made her feel good.

"Jack, can I be on top of you," she whispered in between moans.

I stopped what I was doing to fulfill her request. I quickly stacked the pillows for me to lay on an angle and once she got on top, her lips met mine while her hand stock my member.

When her lips departed from mine, she directed my member to be inserted into her. I instantly grabbed onto her waist while she moved her waist. I played with her chest and stroke her hips and waist. She slumped over me while her hip movements slowed down. I put my arms around her waist with one hand pushing down her lower back while trusting inside off her. Elsa buried her head in my neck while I feel her body twitch and her moans making me move faster.

"I'm about to finish," she quickly said.

"So am I," when I felt it coming I pulled her butt up and let my fluid shoot on to my stomach.

I quickly cleaned myself up and took care of Elsa before going to sleep with her in my arms.

~~