Midnight Snack Intruder

Chad had been babysitting Nigel for the weekend while his parents were out- And man did he defend his title as the Most stubborn kid in the world. Chad laid down on the couch to get some Sleep... Only to be woken up a few hours later by clattering in the kitchen. He got up and turned on the lights to find- "Wally?" There he was, Wallabe beetles, Scrunched over eating snacks from the pantry like a a scavenging raccoon "The hell are you doing here? It's 3 in the morning!" "Oh yeah? What are YOU doing here?!" Wallabe asked as he pointed a chocolate bar at him before taking a bite "I'm Nigel's babysitter, But that doesn't explain why your raiding the pantry like a starving raccoon!" "Well then I feel bad for Nigel for having you as a baby sitter! Besides he has really good snacks" Chad sighed and left, coming back with some tape and began duct taping him to the wall so he could clean up the mess he made "ey-! Let me down you drango!" "Quiet- Your gonna wake up Nigel" Once Chad cleaned it all up he took wally off the wall and began to carry him to the bathroom as he fought against him "Relax! I'm just cleaning you up! Your seriously filthy!" Soon he fighting Wally as he tried using a damp rag to clean him up. Half an hour of struggling against the kid he finally got the kid clean and locked him in the bathroom as he looked for clean clothes to change him into some clean clothes, finding some that were labeled for him "Huh, Must be a common occurrence" He threw the clothes in with Wally and waited for him to be done. After 30 minutes he went to check on him and was immediately jumped by the tiny Australian kid... He should've expected this. Eventually he ran and came back with his ultimate weapon, which he threw at Wally and held him to the ground "Ah-! What- Is- this!?" Wally demanded to know as he struggled to get out "It's a weighted blanket, Helps with stress and anxiety so you can relax. It's how I got Nigel to bed" "Oh yeah? Some- cruddy blanket ain't gonna keep me Down!" He exclaimed as he struggled in the blanket before finally falling asleep from all the snacks and wearing himself out from fighting. Chad put a plush next to him which he immediately cuddled up to and wrapped the Australian kid up in a bundle. After taking a picture he began to look up his parents number in the phone book "Hello, Is this the beetles residence?"  "Hello? Yes...? Who *Yawn* is this?" His mother asked having just gotten out of bed as her husband asked "Is this about wallabe?"  After explaining the situation he was given an address and went over to drop him off "Here's ya kid, Although I do apologize for waking you up so early" "No problem sport! I had to go to work in a hour or two anyways so it's no big deal" his father said as he held his sleeping son "We apologize for our son, He has a habit of going to his friends house for snacks when he's hungry. Already got a few calls From mister Uno" his mother Natalie explained "It's no problem, You can keep the blanket and bear by the way" they waved good Bye as he headed on back "Heh... Looks like Nigel might have some competition for his title" in the morning Nigel went to get some snacks when he noticed most of them had been eaten. Nigel sighed and shook his head "God danm it numbuh 4..."