Kiss me Mate

I was sitting in my office doing work I had been at work since 5:30 this morning and right now it's already 7 I think. I look up from my computer when my office door opened and Emma walk in smiling as always and I stare at her smiling back. She hand me a cup of coffee and I grin sipping slowly.

"Thank you for last night." She say I smile and nod.
"It's all good babe. I'm here when you're ready to talk about it." She nod and stare at me.
"I love you Blake. You're my best friend." I smile
"I love you too babe.." she smile and hug me and I hug her back. Who would have though I would hav e a friendship with a human. Such a pure friendship.

Tho Emma still doesn't know about me I do trust her. Just hearing about the supernatural is hard. But I do plan on telling her one day soon enough
"Okay I'm going back to work. Bye." I smile and she walk out just as she walk out Micheal walk in he look so handsome black suit and tie. I openly stare at him and he walk toward my desk. I stand up and push him on my desk and kiss him hard and he kiss me back. I press the button and make sure my office door is lock and and I kiss mate hard and deep. How am I to keep my hand off him when I want to jump his bones all day every minutes I see him?

Torture

"You look handsome" I moan and he groan.
"You look gorgeous. You smell good." He say
"Which one. My arousal or my perfume?" I groan and pull away and Micheal smirk and peak my lip. I grin and he smile at me peeking my lips again.
"First order of business I have five meetings today I want you to take notes." I say Micheal take his notepad out and I giggle out loud I couldn't help myself oh my god that was so adorable "oh my god you're such a nerd." I say and he burst out laughing his body vibrate while he laugh it was so genuine and contagious. he pull me to his chest and I bit my lips

"Are you making fun of me little mate?" He say and I grin and stare at him he so fucking handsome.
"Yes. You're nerdy. I like it." I say and he chuckle.
"What else little mate?" He ask softly and I grin
"I want you to tell me when you smell bullshit. You have to speak up to me. Make your notes clear and also im going to the warehouse for my other business I need you to come with me and also set up my meetings. And finally I'm making you dinner tonight my house at 8pm." He nod and I smile.

"You got it boss." I smile at him
"kiss me mate and get to work." He chuckle and kiss me hard and I kiss him back before he pull away and went to his office I sit back and bit my lip. This is going to be harder than I thought but I can't wait.

'Are you going to tell him you're a virgin?' My wolf butt in and I role my eyes
'I bet you he knows' I mumble and she giggle
'How? You said you weren't.' She ask
'Because he is my mate. He can feel it I guess. I don't know. But if he doesn't he will find out soon.' I mumble and my wolf giggle out loud I smile.
'I'm sorry I shut you out. I just I thought when you didn't want to be beta you didn't want me and not wanting me mean not wanting mate." She say.
"You could have ask Bella. I just didn't want the beta title I wasn't rejecting you too. Or mate." I say
"I'm sorry." I smile and nod.
"Apologies accepted." She grin and nod.