You can go

My eyes was literally was killing me from staring at this fucking laptop all day. I groan and put my head down to rest my eyes when I feel someone rubbing my shoulders. From the sparks I know it's mate.
"Let's go home. It's late." He whispered kissing on my neck and the back of my neck I moan softly.

"I can't. I have to finish this." I mumble softly.
"Finish at home. At least you'll be comfortable." I lift my head and stare at him and nod. He help me pack my stuff and we get in his car and he drive us to my home. I walk in and walk straight to my bedroom and to the shower I took a quick shower and when I come back Micheal was sitting on my bed. I smile.
"Thank you." I mumble and he nod. I walk toward him and kiss him and he kiss me back before going to kiss my neck and I moan softly.

"Hmm. You feel more relax." He say and I smile.
"Yeah. Your kisses do that to me." I say and he chuckle before staring at me and I grin.
"I'm glad I can help you relax." I bit my lip and stare at Micheal and he kiss me again.
"You can do something else." I say and he groan when I grab his member and squeeze it. I unbuckled his belt and pull him up so he can stand up to let his pants fall. I pull his shirt off and kiss on his chest and his neck. Micheal groan and hold me my by shoulders as a way to stop me. So I stop

"Blake that's too soon." He say and I stare at him. I suck my teeth and nod Before going in my closet and I get dress. When I step out Micheal had already fixed himself. I stare at him and he stare at me and I grab my laptop
"Baby are you mad?" He ask and I shrug and he sigh
"Whatever Micheal. I throw myself at you like a fucking slut. It won't happen again." I say
"Hey you're not a slut babygirl......" he started
"I know that Micheal. Shit I whatever. I have work to do." I say and stare at the door and he stare at me.
"You want me to leave?" He ask and I nod and he walk out the door. I tighten my jaw and get back to work. I needed to finish my work

Few hours later
I get done with work and I close my laptop I walk downstairs and just as I'm about to walk to my kitchen I see Micheal on the couch asleep. I stare at him and walk to my kitchen I grab water and walk to the living room. I can't believe he stayed what a weirdo. He look so peaceful and comfortable on the couch I didn't even want to wake him up.

"Come to bed Micheal." I say shaking him and he groan and snuggle into the pillow. I grab a blanket and I get next to him and cover us Micheal wrap his arms around me and I smile snuggling more into him. And it didn't take me long before I fall asleep.