The Boys (1) (Love languages)

Darry Curtis: Darry is a very loving person but his overall love language is definitely acts of service.

 He's either cleaning your dirty laundry if you happen to be busy and your overflowing basket goes unnoticed, or maybe cleaning your dishes if you happen to fall asleep after a very exhausting day at work. 

Sometimes though it can make you feel bad that he does so much, especially while looking after his two other kid brothers so you help him often after dinner (especially with the gang over).

He really does appreciate you avoiding being lazy ❤️

Sodapop Curtis: Quality time is this man's love language without a doubt. 

He loves taking you to the park (yes even if you're sixteen) and pushing you on the swings or taking turns on the slide, and even having picnics.

He loves spending time you with probably more than any of the other boys. This is what sort of makes Steve dislike you...

I mean he doesn't completely hate you but you take up a lot more time with Soda these days. But eventually Soda learns to divide his time enough to make you both happy.

Ponyboy Curtis: This boy has a share of words of affirmation and displays of physical touch. 

Don't ever let him be around if you're constantly tearing yourself down (mainly with your physical appearance). This boy will bring you to the bathroom with his hands on your shoulders, stand you in front of the mirror and make your repeat after him. 

"Say it with me now, I am beautiful, I am lovable, I am a great person to be around."

"Pony..."

"Hush. Say it."

And when you do (and cry a little) he wraps his arms around you and takes you back to his bed or the couch and cuddles you while you finish crying for a couple hours. 

Dallas Winston: If it isn't obvious by now, Dally's love language is probably physical affection as well.

This man ALWAYS has to be touching you. If he's not he feels somewhat empty and you know Dally has an ego to live up to.

Washing the dishes? This man's hands are on your waist. Sleeping? Man's always has to be spooning you. Eating!?! One hands always on your thigh (the same thing applies when he's driving ). 

The reason for this might also be because he's easily jealous. Forbid the day he finds a man openly flirting with you, and you being completely oblivious! So imagine your confusion when Dally comes over to you and becomes grabby towards you and defensive towards the guy.

It only takes you a couple seconds to understand what's finally going on and for you to wrap up the conversation. 

"What was that Dally?"

"I don't know doll, you tell me." 

Johnny Cade: This man loves physical affection, don't get me wrong but I think his biggest is gift giving.

He's always giving you something like a necklace or a cute charm bracelet. He often buys things that have your letter or his letter on them. 

He even got you a necklace that spells 'Johnny'. 

And yes you love the gifts but, with this guys home situations and such you aren't sure he should even be getting you these items, especially since you don't know how he gets the money. 

He's often using money he's saved from scavengering the streets, taking the money out of his parents wallets or shoplifting (with Dally of course). Most of the time though Johnny doesn't want to go through with the shop lifting so Dally does it for him.

"Hey Dal, where'd you get this necklace from anyways huh?" He would ask.

"Uh let's just say it was a five finger discount." Dally would reply with that smirk of his.

And when you get it you're always fascinated but still confused on how Johnny got it.

"This is amazing Johnny but where'd you get it?

"Aw don't worry about it doll, just know you deserve it." 

Two-bit Matthews: Two bit would probably have Quality Time as his love language. 

He'd probably take you to multiple parties or the drive in movies (even though Pony would take you to more). 

When he takes you to public events you two are always the lives of the party. Either dancing, singing, or giggling uncontrollably after one too many drinks.

If you're a serious person this man has definitely turned you into a more entertaining and crowd loving individual. 

And during the movies you two can never pay attention because he's always making you laugh, or your chasing each other giggling around the parking lot. Never let go of this man. 

Steve Randel: Now this guy doesn't have a lot of scenes to really debate his personality on but, I believe he would be words of affirmation like Ponyboy.

He loves calling you names that make you feel beautiful and worthy whenever he notices you doubting yourself. 

He does often asks Ponyboy for affirmations because he "always has his nose in a book". And when he finally knows the words and learns the definitions he's using them all the time. 

"How you feeling beautiful?" "Man your so alluring." "And so beguiling!".

"Babe that's the seventh time you've said that today, are you alright?" 

"Just letting you know I love  you darlin."

I hope that was accurate enough for you guys I tried my best 🥲👍

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀