❝𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑❞

It would be a lie to say König had a good rest, he was up all night thinking of the day with her. He was smiling and re reading their last conversation over and over. The Austrian man felt lucky to even know her, to be able to just talk to her. 

And when the sun rose, marking the day König was dreaming of, he got ready instantly. He got out of bed and changed into comfortable clothes, he sprayed a bit of cologne as well. His smile was very obvious, and kept bumping into furniture from his excitement. 

Ding!

He let out a small gasp and walked over to his phone.

“Are you ready for today?”

He smiled

She doesn’t even know I’ve been ready for this day since forever. 

“Yes”

“Haha good”

“Should I pick you up from your house?”

“That would be nice :)”

Ah! A smiley face.. How cute.

“:)”

König laughed to himself when he replied with a smiley face back. 

When he arrived at her house, he hesitated to knock on the door. He’s running over what to say to her.

Knock Knock Knock

He stood tall and rested his hands behind his back, waiting patiently for her. And when the door opened, his lips parted. And instead stood there with awe.

“You look uhm.. Beautiful.”

She smiled. 

“Thanks”

He laughed a little, bringing his hands to the front and played with his fingers. Her smile alone melts his heart. He wants her to be his already..

She looks so pretty..

“Well, uh.. Are you ready?”

She nods and stands next to him and looks up at him with those oh so gorgeous eyes..

"Let's go!"

Ah.. so pretty..

König nods his head hanging on to every word she says like she's quoting a love poem.

He follows behind her, and runs up to the car and opens the door for her.

"After you."

She smiles brightly at him. 

"Thank you"

König takes his seat and starts the car. 

"Where are we going?"

"A place I found. It has pretty trees"

The night before, König was scrolling through Google recommendations, finding a spot to have a nice walk in. His eyes were looking out for certain places that had nice trees so he could see her walking beautifully underneath them.

Once they reached the place König found, he rushed to open the car door for her.

"Ah.. Thank you."

He smiled and gave her a small bow. Treating her like a soldier to his queen.

When she stood beneath the trees, he felt like he witnessed the most gorgeous moment in history.

He stood there, hands in his pockets. Admiring the girl in front of him. 

I was right. The trees really do add to her beauty.

He blushed at the thought that just passed his mind. 

Should I?

He takes a moment to rethink the choice he's about to make. 

Then he slowly puts his arm out for her to take. Looking to the side, avoiding her eyes. But his scared expression then softens once he feels her touch. 

Her arm around his. 

He starts walking in shock. Definitely flustered at what he just did, and how she responded. 

I need to be gentle.. Careful moves König. 

He walks a bit slower. He doesn't want her to trip and get hurt. 

His eyes drift over to see her face. 

My god.. She's gorgeous.

She looks forward, holding his arm, walking beside him. 

He captures this moment in his heart. He doesn't take his eyes off her. 

It stays like this for a while. 

König doesn't want this to stop. He wants this ethereal moment to go on for eternity. 

"König?"

Ah!

He lets out a scream in his mind. Catching off guard from the absolute entrancement the girl had on him.

"Uh.. Yes?"

“I can see you staring at me”

She giggles as they share small eye contact.

“Ah..I’m sorry. It’s just..”

König sighs, breathtaken.

“You’re so beautiful. I can’t seem to look away..”

My eyes are glued to your beauty, meine liebe..

She looks away, and König swears he saw her get flustered.

He smiles at the thought that he made her feel loved and beautiful.

“Oh shush you big cheeseball.”

He raises his eyebrow in a flirting manner.

“Cheeseball? I am only speaking the truth, little maus.”

He smirks and carries on their walk trying to act all flirtatious and smooth. 

The pair walked on for a little longer, catching up on the years they’ve lost together. And when they reached König’s car, he thought of more ways to spend their day.

“Ah.. Would you like to go to a cafe?”

Her eyes sparkle and nods her head. 

“Yes please.”

“Alright..”

He spoke sweetly with a charming smile and opened the car door for her.