❝𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔❞

Gentle rain kissed the tips of Königs cheeks as he waits at the entrance of the aquarium for her. Grey clouds covered the sky and puddles on the car park started to form. Time felt even slower without her near.

Where is she?

He fidgets with his fingers, adjusts his clothes, and looks around for the millionth time. 

He squints his eyes at a small figure walking towards him. He gasps when she comes into sight.

Ah! So cute!

He smiled at her and waved hello to her. 

"Hi König!!"

"Hello!"

She stands in front of him and gave him a hug.

"Oh! Haha.."

He wraps his arms around her and leans his head down near her neck. When they stop hugging, König blushes.

"Sorry I took long. Traffic."

He shakes his head.

"No no, it's alright."

It wasn't. I have missed you.

"We uh.. Go?"

She nods.

They enter the aquarium and scan the area a bit. There was a mix of blue and yellow lights shining down on them, and the reflection of the tank water on walls and the ceiling.

"Woah."

Hah. She's surprised. She likes it then?

He followed her to a huge fish tank that had all sorts of colours. König watched as a tiny fish swam in a little circle and pointed it out.

"Look, it kinda looks like you."

She glances over to what he's pointed at and tilts her head.

"Why that fish?"

He shrugs, acting clueless. 

"It's cute."

She looks away.

"Whatever"

Did I make her flustered?

After, they walk over to an area where you can touch sea animals. König rolled up his sleeves and gently touched a starfish.

"Ah! It feels strange."

She giggles and touches the starfish too. Heat crawls up to his face when he hears her laugh and sees her smile. 

I'm glad she's enjoying this. She looks so pretty when she's happy.

"König! We should go over there next!"

"Hm?"

He looks over to what she's referring to and smiles.

"Of course."

He brings his hand out from the water and waits for her to do so too. He lets her take the lead as they enter an archway of bright clear water and sea animals. 

They walk underneath the archway together side by side and admire every animal that swims by. 

A sting ray passed over their heads and König chuckled.

"Stingrays look a bit like a blanket no?"

She giggled.

"What? A blanket?"

He takes her hand and carries on walking.

"Ja"

The Austrian man tries to pull off being cool but deep inside his heart is melting. It's just her hand and yet whenever he holds it he feels like the world expands. 

When the walk in tank came to an end he looked down at her waiting for her to say what she wants to do next. 

"Oh!"

His eyes lit up, expecting another activity that they can do together.

"You have something in your hair!"

"Huh?"

He tilts his head. 

I wasn't expecting that..

She gestures him to lean down, and he does so. He carefully leans down so their faces slightly meet. 

She's so pretty.

She smiles and raises her hands to his hair. She picks a piece of lint from his hair and shows him.

"Lint? How did that get there?"

He chuckles and shrugs.

"Not sure."

He stands back up to his height and smiles at her. 

"Are we done for today?"

"Yeah"

"Alright then"

He spoke with soft words. She holds his hand once more. 

"Let's go!"

They exit the aquarium hand in hand and look at each other. 

"Do you.. want to go over to my house?"

She gasps. 

"Sure!"

He smiles. But he's surprised by what he just said. 

Her? In my house? König.. What are you thinking?