CHAPTER-8

The next day...

9.00 am. Hobi came running with tears in her eyes.

"What happened hobi?"Namjoon asked

"Namjoon hyung, how can I tell you? Jin hyung is very serious. I'm coming straight from the hospital. They say to do the operation by today," she said.

"Don't be afraid, Hobi! I will come soon. I will go to Yoongi... Get the money and I'll come"Namjoon said

"Surely you will come to the hospital with money hyung?" "You are like my younger brother! Don't be afraid..." He sent him away... and went to Yoongi's house. Mrs Min said happily that Yoongi went to the office.
Even Namjoon was very happy.

In the office Yoongi was flipping through the files. Namjoon talked about Hobi's situation.

"Your wish! do something Take a blank check and fill in as much as you want. I will sign."Yoongi said dismissively.

“And you too, Yoongi! Please come with me to the hospital.it will be a change for you also"Namjoon begged

"Okay I will come!"

They handed over the responsibility to the manager and left. Not a single second was wasted. They went From bank to the hospital with a cash box.

Yoongi saw the bar while going towards it. "Namjoon... drop me here... I will get a taxi and go."

''What is this? I'll tell you that it's serious! What are you playing at the moment?"

"I want to drink...I want to relax!"Yoongi said, "Then why did you come to the office like a good boy."Namjoon asked

"Just... a small visit!"

"Are you stupid Why are you destroying yourself like this? Jack is waiting for you to marry him."Namjoon shouted.

"I Know what's right and what's wrong! Do you know, if you were in my situation, you would be dead?" Yoongi slammed the car door and left.
Namjoon didn't want to leave Yoongi like this. He bought yoongi after he passed out and put him in the back seat.

He went to the doctor and paid.
"This boy doesn't eat... He cries and cries and upsets himself! When his brother is operated on Don't let him stay here. Drop him at his home"the old doctor said

He does not want to leave his brother alone. But being in the hospital was scary. "Hyung... I want to see him!" Hobi plead

"Who Hobi, Yoongi, is a scoundrel!”

"What are you saying hyung?!

"He was drunk without listening to my words."

"He is a drunkard! Not someone to force people right.then why are you calling him scoundrel hyung." he was angry with Namjoon.
He sat in the car. Continuously looking at Yoongi through the mirror.

"He Very very good man. Don't drink alcohol even at a party. Everything is a recent bad habit. He changed after the incident. I  tried as much as possible to change him. But I Couldn't'' Hobi's mind was wondering what incident Namjoon was talking about.