CHAPTER-13

He blinked without understanding... and then asked. “What did he do to you? Did he love you? "Not me,my brother. Jack is the murderer who killed my brother."

He cried. "He is final year of M.Sc. Jack joined B.Sc. He was the one who followed my brother everywhere… talked and made him fall into this trap."

In the end, all the rich boys played like they were playing to pass the time.at the end he asked my brother ' Don't you know what love is? What qualifies you to love me? who is studying on a government scholarship... hey... haven't you ever looked in your mirror?... to make him angry by saying that love is a bad thing for this face... He broke his heart and hanged himself…'

I came to know all this only by looking at my younger brother's diary. .. I was waiting to take revenge on him... That's when you were admitted to the hospital. I thought you would be the same as Jack but you're such a good person. When I thought about what to do... I did it. you are worried about getting married , that is enough... That's why... that's what I did... forgive me..."

If you know the truth, my name will be ruined...! I know that you will not leave me alone! I want my brother's soul to rest in peace. That's why I did this." Dr. Hong shook and cried like a girl child.

“My brother and I are only one age apart. A little poor family. Father is a taxi driver. I got a doctorate  of merit. I read He also got a seat in medical college. He said no and studied the degree. My house runs like this. My brother was killed while hanging... Mother died in shock of my brother's death. How much pain did I get when I lost my nest...? How much did I cry? I thought I should enjoy at least a quarter of it. You said that you often get stomach aches. So I thought If i tell such a lie, you will believe it. Sorry...very sorry!” He took his hand and bowed.

Dr. Hong was sad to see. He was still crying. They came out without saying anything. "Namjoon... I believe in Jack's wonderful speech and sometimes I even think how good he is. He is a man Murderer!

"Stop Yoongi... let's ask Jack what is the truth. What if the Doctor lied? Don't think about anything... let's leave. Must see Hobi."

"Yes brother in law, go fast!"

"Brother in law?"

"Mm... if I marry your little sister... It's my brother in law!"

"Hey… Yoongi... what are you saying?". "What about Jack... what will you answer for your mother?"

"Don't be silly. They are all second to me.
I will no longer be afraid of my mother's suicide sentiment."

'Will Hobi agree to this?",

"Why doesn't he agree? If he refuses... I will kidnap her and marry her by force." By then the house had reached. Hobi's brother was not there. Hobi was sitting on the sofa with a swollen face crying. Namjoon sat on the opposite chair… Yoongi knelt at Hobi's feet and put his hands on his. He did not understand the meaning of his actions.

"Hobi…Baby... I am very happy.
You are the one who gave me this happiness! I want you...! I want you to live long… Hobi, please agree with me. Want to get married!'' Hobi was furious like a volcano... he looked at him with wide eyes.

"What can I say...Am I confusing you? I went to Dr.Lee Know. I have checked. He said that I have no problem and came straight here sweetie !!!"his face lit up in pain.