CHAPTER 1

Yoongi is not at all ready for marriage not now… But his parents are not ready to listen to his words about marriage.. His father's health is not well so he wants to make his son marry to someone and he wants to meet his grandchildren before he dies…

So yoongi have no option other than marrying that person… He lives in the modern world… but his expectations are not modern enough basically… he loves someone who is very simple, smart, quiet and caring… who respects others…

when he looks at the person his father wants him to marry he looks good and very rice… but when come to his expectations he looks very artificial… his doe eyes are beautiful but it painted with mascara and eyeliner… his lips shapes is good but it decorated with dark lipstick his dresses are basically hugged him tightly… but don't know why this sight made yoongi to gag a little…

That boy looks like a mannequin that looks so beautiful and at the same time very fake… His friends were not much of help at this time they were continuously teasing him about his marriage… They Were with him from his childhood.. but now with this mindset when he hears about their teasing his anger becomes uncontrollable….

"Yoongi hyung how many children are you going to get after the marriage, one or two" again Jimin teases Yoongi with his question

"No, I'm going to get dozens of children.. why are you asking this type of questions" everyone is testing his patience

"Wow are you going open a kindergarten in your house" taehyung teasing him while sneaking his hand in his boyfriend's waist

"Hyung don't tease yoongi hyung I don't think he is happy with this marriage" kookie told while looking at yoongi with sad eyes… he somehow understand that panic and sadness in his hyungs eyes

"Of Course he is happy with this marriage. What are you talking about?" Mrs.Min asked Jungkook with worried tones…

"No mom, I'm happy to marry Jack. he is very good,"he smiles at his mom. He doesn't want his mom to know about his perspective about this marriage. He is doing this for his parents sake. He wants them to be happy.

"Thank God you guys scared me really" Mrs.Min laugh a little and went to her husband side

"Wow I didn't expect mrs.min to hear our conversation" kookie told with a nervous smile

"Do you remember yoongi when we were children? You always used to eat the mud and get scolded by your mom. But now you're getting married and going to have a child" Namjoon teases him again.

"Please leave me alone sometime. You guys are going to give me a mental break down" he pleaded innocently. Jungkook can see the sadness behind his hyungs eyes. But he doesn't know what to do. So went to eat with others

When he looked on the other side Jack was looking at him… when they made eye contact Jack wink at him shamelessly… Yoongi began to panic… Jack nodded his head like asking yoongi to go to him… yoongi went to Jack and stood in front of him…

Jack's extreme makeup and his dark lipstick made yoongi to feel ashamed. He doesn't know why…

"Yoongi why are you looking at me like that" he asked while smiling

"N..nothing"

"No something is wrong.. tell me what is bothering you" jack asked him

"It..it's I don't like being artificial.. this much makeup and jewels.. very tight costumes… kissable dark lips " he didn't even finish his dialogue

Jack said"do it" Yoongi blinking confused

"Kiss me" jack pucker his lips

Yoongi didn't know where this much anger came from and he slapped him very hard..