Chapter 10: The Beast.

Later that evening, we rush to get to Hell, just when I started to have fun at my own wedding I might add.

But I know what's coming, a part of me feels guilty that I cursed Blaze with an involuntary shapeshifting spell, but I think it's the alcohol that's making me all soft and mushy inside

There's still that part of me that thinks I should've just ripped his balls out, and then that irritating little piece deep, deep down that still wants his affection.

Standing at the entrance of the huge gates ready to go inside Blaze quickly makes his way inside. I stand by the door, waiting patiently, clearing my throat.

"Uh hum?"  I clear my throat again,  just as Blaze is about to step inside

"Uh hum?" I clear my throat again, just as Blaze is about to step inside.

He then abruptly stops, turning to me with a look on his face that's anything but happy.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I cock my brow.

"I don't have time for your games Raven, your damn curse is slowly coursing through my veins." He angrily raises his voice.

I cross my arms, and narrow my eyes." Well I'm not moving."

"Fuck woman!. What? What the hell am I forgetting? Blaze rubs his face in all out frustration.

I wave my hand across the door." You have to carry me across the threshold."

"I'm not fucking doing it!"

"Oh well, then I'll just stand here." For.The.Rest.Of.My.Life!" Okay so I sound very needy right now, and like a total bitch, but who said being married to me would be easy? Especially if the man I call now "my husband" is the dickhead I cursed because he cheated on me.

He stares at me and then he huffs out in a gravely tone. "Goddamit!"

In a devil speed he grabs me behind my thighs, hauls me up into the air and throws me over his shoulder, walking us back inside.

"This is not how it's done." I argue.

"I don't care." He replies.

"Gods you can be such an asshole!"