Part 3 .

Mia's POV

"Dad.....paaa
Are u listening to me"

"Yeah yeah" he replied
"Dad when will we able to move on from this place, let's go to mom's place, she must be waiting for us."

"No she-" I cut him off and said
" how can u say that she doesn't want us, dad chill , she is just not picking up our calls doesn't mean she hates us"

Dad : hahaha your mom used to say that I come to direct conclusions and you are scolding me just like her.

He said while eating the dinner in a dim lighted room. Living near a ocean/coastal area , this is all we can get. Dad sometimes blames himself that beacuse of his working in ships and labor here, mom left us. They are divorced but she left us because she works in small private company and when dad moved here with me when I was 4 years, she complained of the area, the smell here and many more problems. She went to city where I was born and lived 4 years of my life to work.

Mia: no doubt she is right, she must be busy, put a break to your work and let's go to meet her. It would be a biggest surprise for her.

"Surprise, haha" he chuckled dryly

"OK, I'm not listening to you we will go to the city that's it."

I went from their.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's Pov

Roaming inside his gun chamber he randomly swipe his fingers touching his massive collections of guns, pistols and what not

Signaling with his index finger he gestured to 6 guns. And then he sifted to other side and pointed his middle finger to a very heavy and demonic looking pistol.

His secretary nodded, understanding what his finger gestures means. Guns pointed with his Index finger means that would be taken by his men and the pistol which he pointed through his middle finger means that would be inside his pocket.

 Guns pointed with his Index finger means that would be taken by his men and the pistol which he pointed through his middle finger means that would be inside his pocket

"Where's my coffee" he said
"Here sir" secretary replied taking the cup form maid and passing it to him.

He can sound chill but the moment if anything drives him crazy he turns the world upside down. He went to different kind of parties and the girls from rich families could only drool for him.

They can't really reach to him coz come on he is THE KIM TAEHYUNG.

Girls, who tried to know about him through his secretary laughed when he explained about the nature and personality of KIM TAEHYUNG. Through laugh approx 98% girls replied saying I can change him or he will melt after seeing me.

But guess what no body can reach to that state and who did, left his room crying. Chill girls he didn't rape them. I know your curious ass wants to know but let's wait for it.👀

"What are you doing, you are still not ready" Mr KIM Aka Taehyung's dad said coming into his room.

"Dad, coffee, u want it?" He said in uninterested tone. Of course testing his dad's patience and indirectly showing how he is not at all interested in his plan.

"We don't have time for that, remember it's our first time going to these type of auctions, and taking you is the bridge of our plan. You are the youngest among us. Indication that you are at the peak of your hormones and in the need of a girl ,sounds normal"

Taehyung choked on his coffee after listening to his father's unbelievable words.

"What the fuck you think of me, the plan was that our team needs this girl, how the heck you put my name into this"

"Son, these types of businesses have some specific ways to be executed. And If I would have not said a single word about you, still those people could have guessed that it's you, its your demand that's why the whole ass team members are with us so that this news shouldn't get leak"

"You'll regret this"
"Hahaha I didn't even regret when u were born so how this" his dad spoke jokingly and told him "now jokes apart get ready and take this photo of that girl, watch her carefully and learn all her details so that u can describe her there clearly and get her"

He nodded, not in the mood to speak, his anger will definitely get tested today.

To be continue........