#12 - My little Darling~ (Yandere Undertale Core Mettaton)

Dictionary:
(Y/n) = Your name
__________________________________________

Your phone rang.. and quickly you picked it up.

"Yes?....." You nervously said, not knowing who it was.

"H-H-Hi it's me Alphys... Okay so in the next room, the powers out... But don't worry it'll come on eventually!" She replied stuttering a bit.

"Okay...." You replied back.

You were finally going home. You really loved this adventure, even though you fell from Mt. Ebot. But minus that you loved it here! You met really nice people or monsters in this case. Like Papyrus, Undyne, Sans and many more.

As you enter the next room, Alphys was right. The power was out, so you held onto the stair railing to guide you. But just before you took another step the power came on. Only to reveal that you were almost 1 step away from death.

This made you squeak in terror. Quickly you took a few steps away from the cliff. But you then trip and fell making a few of your healed wounds open back up again. The wounds, scars or so were from the monsters that hurted you.

Due to the reopening of your wounds you cried out in pain as tears ran down your checks and dropped on the floor and on your legs. Blood was on the floor due to the wound as well. But just then clanging nosies were heard.

CLANG!

What was that?

CLANG!

CLANG!

CLANG!

Just then its sound started to become more rapidly, and closer. Making you flinch and cover your ears. You were still in tears due to the blood and scars.

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

"Hello darling~" You heard a giant robot say to you.

He had black hair, pink eyes with black pupils, white gloves, a pink chest plate on him, and some pipes or so attached to him. Like a lot.

Tears falling down your face you screamed in terror as you tried to scoot away. Just then, the robot tried to grab you. But quickly you got up and ran to the door from the room you came from.

Successfully you managed to get in the room. Then you sat down on the floor and continued crying. You didn't know a giant robot was going to be in your way! As you took a peak to see if the robot left, to your surprise the robot left.

Before the giant robot you ran to the next door as you jumped over the huge gap. Fortunately, you made it to the other side safely. But as you ran, you tried to call Alphys, but no answer. So your next choice was Papyrus or Undyne.

"Papyrus!? Do you know anything about a huge giant robot!?" You asked as you tried to catch your breath.

"OH UM YES I DO! HE'S NAME IS METTATON! HE RUNS THE CORE.. UM, HE ALSO POWERS IT AS WELL.. WHY?" Papyrus spoke in his normal tone.

"Oh well, I encountered him. But that's not the point! I also wanted to call to say good bye. My journey is going to be over soon. But I'll come back to say good bye to everyone in person. Also, I'm running out of food.... But bye paps see you later buddy." You said as you smiled.

After you and him said your goodbyes you hung up the phone as you held onto it. Your body felt so weak at one point as well. You needed a save file or at least something in these garbage cans...

As you stuck your hand in the garbage can you found 100g and a Glamburger. You started devouring the damn burger like it was your last meal. But as you looked in your bag, nothing. No food. You had to go back as well. To say goodbye.