.12.

'Can you check the design for this interview?'
I gag looking at the overly sweet design my coworker Suna has photoshopped for the monthly release of a magazine we work for.
'Don't do that!' she pouts as she hits me with the paper and turns around to her other colleague. 'It fits the theme, right Jungo?'
He looks over it and then looks up at me. 'Is there anything girly about you?' He jokes as I glare daggers at him.
'It's just so fake,' I explain. 'Place a pedestal beneath their pictures and you'll make everybody happy.'
'Agkkk you are such a bore!' coworker Suna nags at me. 'People can be like this for real. You are just pessimistic.' She smiles at her work and irons the page flat with her hand.
'Nothing wrong with being realistic. I bet those two curse just as much as I do in their free time.'
'Dang, false,' my other coworker says, pointing at me. 'You work at a design office. Being realistic isn't part of the job and no way a sweet girl like her would even talk like you do. No offense!' He put his hand down on the pile of files on his desk. 'See? Realistically we should be able to finish these before this afternoon, but we all know that's impossible with our work mentality.' He spins around on his desk chair and I can't help laughing at his statement. 'Non taken,' I agree. 'So, who else needs a shot of daily caffeïne?'
'That's more like it!'

'Is this yours?' I ask, handing over an empty envelope to Beon. He looks at it and checks its content.
'Looks like one of our clients made a print error,' he says at the gibberish on the papers. 'No sender?'
'Not that I can find,' I reply as I turn the envelope around a few times. 'It was on top of my workpile when I came back from break. Suna and that other dude also have no clue.'
I hear the two people behind me make different noises. 'She said it!' coworker Suna exclaims as the other remarks; 'I'm still "the other?!" '
Beon shakes his head and hands me back the papers. 'It's bad manners to not remember your colleagues names, Miss Song.'
I shrug and coworker Suna starts laughing at my other coworker.
'Rue, it has been a few months... I am offended,' he pouts. 'Call me Jungo, just like the rest of us do.'
'I don't call you that,' Beon remarks.
'Shush Beonnie. Everyone knows you're too stuck up to call anyone by their given name. That's nothing new after four years.'
Beon gives him a shocked look as we chuckle.
'I won't be surprised if you call your own sister by her family name,' my coworker proceeds. 'You even call boss Min "Sir Choi" while you know he hates that. Relax.'
'His name is Min?' I ask and all three of them sigh loudly.
'You are the worst.'

'Whooo!'
My coworker slides from left to right on his desk chair.
'Whieeeh!'
This has taken a certain twist I must say. I definitely didn't plan on stepping into his dream.
'Wahooo!'
The man is having the time of his life as if riding a rollercoaster. Papers fly up around him everytime he rolls past. A big cushion on either side of the room bounces him back and forth.
'I'm superman!' He holds his fist in front of him and lets out a comedic yell. He waves as he sees me.
'Oh Miss Song!' he says and immediately I correct him, afraid of being recognised.

'Sir Choi for you,' I say as my hair gets shorter and my length increases.
'Ah, my bad boss Min,' my coworker makes gun signs with his hands and playfully shoots at me.
'I'm done with work,' he spins around on the chair and slows down. 'Here!' He holds out his hand and waits till I screw off his middle finger to take out his "work". Another fun day in dreamland, I think whilst giving him his finger back which he screws back on before bolting off again.
'What you got there?'
Felix pops up behind me. Thank god he didn't find me a second earlier.
'Finally asleep?' I greet him as I give him the picture of a fluffy cat which was supposed to be the "work" of my colleague. Felix looks at it and smiles. 'That's cute. I like cats.'
'Try envisioning it coming out of the drawing,' I suggest.
'But then it'll be a cartoon cat or something. How do I make it into a real cat?' He asks.
'I don't know. I just think and hope for the best.'
Felix lays the picture down on the ground and steps back from it.
'Oh come on!'
I laugh as the only thing popping up from the picture is a single mitten. 'Kitten, mitten, same thing right?'
'Or mittens for kittens!' My coworker remarks from the background.
'Go back to work, Jungo!' I yell at him.
'Yes boss!' He stops moving around and starts typing on an invisible keyboard.
'His boss?' Felix asks.
And mine, I think but don't say out loud. 'Think so.'
'Well, it's your voice that gives it away, but I had trouble finding you looking like that.'
'Maybe you should've gone to bed earlier,' I say. 'Have you been in bed before at least eleven last week?'
I know the answer is no. At least twice he had been wandering around without noticing me. One of those times I let him wander and didn't say a thing. I was curious how he searched for me. The answer; He didn't. He just enjoyed the chaos of the dream around him, laughed at unpredictable things that happened and eventually made eye contact with me. Both times the person I dreamed about already gave me a form. He wasn't there from the start of the dream, so I concluded he wasn't here yet.
'A turbulent schedule,' he answers. 'Some interviews took longer than expected and we forgot about a shoot. The coming few weeks will stay like that. Lots of training.'
He doesn't seem to mind it. 'Not afraid you'll be dead tired if you're also active here?' I ask.
He shrugs and looks at my coworker who hums a song and out of his invisible keyboard letters jump out.
'I enjoy my time here,' Felix says. 'Even when you're looking like a forty year old boss who sounds more like my mom worrying if I sleep enough.'
I chuckle and place my hands on my hips. 'Next time I'll turn into your mom I warn you.'
'You can do that? Oh god, please no. I like my mom too much for her to be possessed by a foul mouthed twenty one year old person.'
I hit him lightly on his shoulder which I have easy access to with my current height.
'I can't do that, idiot, and you should know that by now.'
He ducks and steps away from me. 'Got it, stop it, evil boss! Only the first one envisioning you can transform how you look.'
'Good student,' I laugh.