Chapter I

_____________________

THE GIFTED ONE
____________________________

Chapter I
👻

Chapter I👻

👻

*creakkkkkkkkkk~*

The squeaking sound of the bathroom door slowly opening making the sleep derived owner to turn her head at the now halfway open bathroom door.

"Can she really see us"
"I know she can"
"Miss, please stop ignoring us"

The weak whispering coming from the bathroom entrance made the owner sigh heavily and rolled her eyes, she turn her head back and continue brushing her teeth more aggressively than before while boredly staring at her reflection through the mirror.

"Aigoooo~ stop pestering roanne, it's her first day as a freshman in college today," The said person immediately stopped brushing her teeth, her once bored eyes were now widely open with pure shock and confusion. A few self made questions immediately swarn her cloudy thoughts like a bees flying around. The questions are:

How did they know her name?
How tf did she know today is my first day at college ? And so on...... her thoughts immediately got interrupted when one of them ask the same question as her .

"Miss Veronica, how did you know today is her first day at college?"

"I just heard .........."

"Veronica, stop stalking the alive person 24/7"
The woman named Veronica gulped while looking away, and the others looked at her way .

"Can't help it, I'm worried......... SHE WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE IN THE MIDDLE OF MIDNIGHT OUTSIDE AND ITS DARKKKNFXJ!!"

She yelled, making some of the furniture shakes uncomfortably and cracking the mirror a little, Roanne flinched at the high-pitched voice but immediately fixes her self and continued cleaning her mouth with tap water. Due to her sudden burst, chaos between them have created .

Roanne wipes her mouth dry and exits the bathroom, completely ignoring the troublesome spirits around her. She took her white blouse neatly laying at her bed.

"Get out, I'm changing,"

The corner of their lips suddenly curled up, the horrifying smiling look of an ordinary ghost however, that didn't scare the alive owner. But instead, she turn her head to look at them with a 'Get out!' glare. The spirits immediately comply and completely vanish out her sight, making her sigh in relief.

After some time changing to her casual clothes, the spirits appeared once again behind her as she fixed her makeup.

"So, she can see us,"
"I knew since she first moved in"
"Really????"
"Stupid"
"~~~~~~~"
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Roanne stood up and headed over the door after getting her bag and phone.

"Watch the house while I'm gone." She mumbled, making the spirits do a salute posture while watching her leave the house.

"She finally talked to us," one of them said excitedly while swaying her arms back and front. "We already had a conversation long time ago tho" The 3 of them look at the youngest spirit companion who gently spoke, their shocked face cracked the youngest companion, he laughs like there's no tomorrow.

Meanwhile.....

'Is this the first year building?' Roanne turned her head left, right, behind and front looking around, completely lost as she was known for being sucks at navigating. A sudden taps to roanne's shoulder made her turn around to face a smiling woman in her 40s.

"Are you lost, sweetie?"

Roanne nodded her head, failing to sense the danger in front of her. The woman tilt her head as the corner of her lips curled up her once smooth skin turned pale as fuck. Roanne immediately turned her back against the woman and took the path infront leaving the now confuse ghost alone in alley.

"I shouldn't have done that. Do i look ugly?" .....

"You look beautiful as always, mi amor~." The woman expression changed from sad to flirty face upon seeing the face of a man with bullet wound against his forehead , "Te amo mi amorxjzkskooqooqooqoq~"

TO BE CONTINUED.......