Chapter II

_______________________

MONSTA X
THE GIFTED ONE
__________________________________

"Building 2, third floor, Class 1-A"

Roanne murmurs repeatedly as she walks around like a lost puppy. It's been like 20 minutes since she arrived at Yonsei University, yet she hasn't found her assigned classroom. It's too difficult for her. At this point, she might give up soon

"Miss, I think you're in a wrong building,"

The statement made roanne to turn around to look at the person who just spoke. She found a guy, a little bit taller than her, skinny, and with bright orange dyed hair. The guy greeted Roanne with a charming smile, but Roanne stayed stoic and unfazed. Nevertheless, she greeted him back.

"I somewhat heard you murmuring about Building 2, third floor, Class 1-A while I was passing by. Perhaps you lost?"

Roanne nodded her head, feeling bad that she disturbed someone's free time. The guy chuckles, making roanne's cheeks warm up.

"I'm Kihyun, Yoo kihyun," he introduced himself while bringing his right hand for a handshake.
"Choi Roanne," roanne introduced herself, accepting his hand for a handshake.

"This is Building 4, I'm actually on my way to building 2, I can help you a little since I knew this campus very well." He said, and this statement alone made roanne feel relief. Roanne quietly follows her newly found campus guide, kihyun keeps on talking some random stuff to intentionally avoid the already awkward tension between the two of you. Unknowingly to her, every 5 minutes, kihyun continuously keeps on checking her and stealing some glaces.

"He's staring at you,"

"Ohh nooo girlllllll, he's into youuuuu"

"But they just met,"

"Ever heard of love at first sight?"

"Ohhhhhh."

"Gosh, how come you died stupid."

Yup, in Yoo kihyun perspective, it's only the two of them, but to Choi Roanne perspective, it's four of them. A female student with a severely damaged head and a male student with a bloody uniform joined their walk behind a while ago.

"Miss, I saw you with teacher minji earlier, you saw her, aren't you? You can see us. " The female spirit giggling while excitedly shaking the male spirit. The two continue bickering loudly, making Roanne's patience run off. She's not having it today.

"Annoying," Roanne scowl, making kihyun abruptly stop from talking

"Sorry," kihyun apologized after he heard what she said, Roanne immediately turned her head to look at kihyun in panic. "I don't mind hearing you talk. There's just some flies flying around my ears," She lied while waving both of her hands in front to assure kihyun.

Kihyun nodded and gave her that charming smile once again. Both kihyun and Roanne entered a new and unfamiliar building, at least to her, "This is Building 2, climb the stairs to the third floor, Class 1-A should be there, I gotta go" before even Roanne thank him for helping her, he ran off in hurry.

"Did you just called us flies earlier?"
"She did,"
~~~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~~~

Roanne immediately blocked out their noises by completely ignoring them and started climbing the stairs to the third floor.

"Is she the person Miss Minji told us about?" A new husky voice appeared, every step roanne made, a new faces and voices came in one by one. The spirits that surround her too closely made her nearly suffocate her lungs . Roanne lost her balance, and her shoulder hit the wall while gasping for air. 

A pair of hands hold both of her shoulders, shaking her to regain her composure, not wanting her to pass out in the middle of the stairs.

"Are you alright?" A guy with bright brown dyed hair asks while checking her if she's fine or not.
"I'm alright, thank you," Roanne thanked him.

"Minhyuk hyung, let's hurry, your Mei-chan and others are already waiting for us," Roanne immediately turned her head upstairs, and her cheeks immediately warm up, her eyes shines brighter than anyone, anything.

A new unfamiliar guy with black silky hair, a big perfect nose, perfect eyes, a perfect face, and a great body came down from the stairs. The mysterious guy and Roanne made eye contact. When the guy tilt his head to the side, Roanne knew she's fucked up. Without any hesitation she pushed the guy named Minhyuk to the side, making him dramatically fall to the ground. Roanne intertwined both of her fingers and hands together.

"Sir, are you single?"

TO BE CONTINUED