SOFTCORE

Monsta X kihyun Oneshot Special
Monsta X oneshot special

Must've been a deadly kiss

Only love can hurt like this

"Y/n" your ash brown hair friend calls your name in worries as she see you staring blankly outside through the cafeteria's window. She can't help but to worry, Takahashi mei is one of your closest friend and classmate who is always loyal to you and care for you.

When she received no response from you, Mei put her hand against your cheek, the sudden coldness of someone's touch finally snapped you from dazing off. You turned your head to face your friend who is already staring at you with worries written on her face.

"I'm sorry Mei!" You apologized while giggling like a child. Mei's expression soften and shoot you a genuinely smile that melted your heart.

"I wonder what is he doing right now?" You wondered while roaming your eyes around the cafeteria, the sight of emptiness made you pout for no apparent reason. Mei saw this and said " Students these days are surely working really hard, they even skip lunch" she said making you nod your head in agreement.

"Even though if they busy with their own businesses, they should remember to fill their stomach!"

"Right!"

"Why's your hand so cold Mei? Do you feel cold? Wanna borrow my heating pad?" You asked in worry while staring at your anxious friend. Mei averted her gaze elsewhere, clearly avoiding having an eye contact to you.

"I'm not cold, this is normal"

You notice the dust on her cheek so you lean closer to wipe them clean. Mei's eyes widened by your sudden action, when your fingers touched her pale cheek, she lead closer to it and firmly hold your hand while closing her eyes.

"Y/n......i..........I'm glad      i became .....your friend"