𝟎𝟏

[ chapter one ]

○○●●○○

𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋. every three years, the admission exam will be take place once accept new GEN students into the school. but our admission exam is different from those of other schools. 

Because parents must take this exam on behalf of their children.

The female teachers can be seen giving out the exam paper to each parents who will take the exam that day quietly. 

" you may begin now ,"

Our intense courses here are special as they have been thoroughly and logically designed to fix and improve your children in their academic performances, personalities as well as attitudes. no school out there has managed to achieve this goal. 

" why do you want your child to study at Home School?"

That's the question that every parents being asked on that day. all of them give the same and similar answer. want their children being a better person or want to provide something good for them. so why didn't they enroll them to another prestigious international school?

why Home School?

" why do you want your children to study at Home School?" Master Amin ask both Dream's parents in the office.

" actually, my daughter is one of the best child I've ask for. she's so delicate and sweet but I'm more worried about her social interaction. she's never had a friend since the first time she enter any school from primary school. i just thought that sending her here for three years in the present will change her a little bit in socializing,"

in other place, different situation but same time, a girl with shiny blonde hair with a bang can be seen in her own world. she's reading a book she brought from home while listening to music through her earphone. from what she's wearing, people can assumed that she's coming from wealthy family.

suddenly, a shadows standing in front of her and not gonna lie it's distract her reading for a second. she look up and see two girls standing there with one of them had a giddy smile and one of them had nervouse expression.

" hi, i'm Biw," said the bushy hair girl before point to the girl beside her, " and this is Pheng," 

" Dream," the quiet girl replied back. 

" let's be friends," she said as she hands out her hands to shake, which answered by Dream with a tight smile. 

" isn't this quality reasonable enough for her to get accepted into Home School and be under your care?" Mrs Suwannarat asked Master Yani.

" do you think your child can endure the pressure that could result from our intense courses?"

Of course, to have your child take these special courses we provide, you're required to pay the school fees and the initial charges, which are more expensive than those required by other schools.