𝟎𝟔

[ chapter six ]

○○●●○○

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋. those who were injured, Fuji and Jingjai had been treated by Master Praeporn at the couch, meanwhile the other students were sat around the table. and let's not forget our 'beloved' masters also in the there with the students. suddenly, Maki stand up and walk towards Master Amin. 

" Master Amin, I would like to ask you something," she said.

" go ahead," 

Maki look around her other schoolmates before continuing, " you planned the whole thing that happened today, didn't you?"

" my answer is both 'yes' and 'no'. it wasn't my plot to make you escape from Home School. it was your own choice," the old-male replied, and he look at each student's faces.

Dream support her head with her fist while her arms lean on the table, look at the Head Master's face with a bored expression. she just want to clean herself, wear a clean outfit and go to sleep.

" what about a 'yes'?"

" it was my intention to make you go out there and search for your friends on your own, and I had been watching you,"

" are you saying you had been following us that whole time, Master?" White ask him with disbelief.

" if it wasn't because some of us ran away earlier, these people who did nothing would not have been involved. Master should have just left them in the forest. It's already clear Master forbids us to go in there, why did you all go in too? want to die?" Dream suddenly added, glare at the troublemakers who make them be right here, right now.

" I want to make all of you here remember that from now, you're home for each other. home is not a place, but it's a friendship. you must rely on each other and mustn't leave anyone behind. and this is your first lesson here at Home School,"

" if you clearly understand this already, feel free to leave and get enough rest. be ready for the first day of the term. please," 

" friendship my ass," Dream said loudly as she face Hugo and Jean, bowing to the Masters and stomping away from the meeting room.

" Dream," Maki muttered as she trying to grab the blonde's hand. 

After Dream's cold departure, all of them slowly to raise from their sit and returning to their room at once. 

TO BE CONTINUED 

TO BE CONTINUED 

❝ 𝐧𝐚𝐳'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❝

- 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡! 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝. 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐚!

𝐩.𝐬 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐥𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!