𝟎𝟑

[ chapter three ]

○○●●○○

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑. Dream sit between Bwi and Pheng, also facing Nai and Tibet.

" good morning, GEN6 students. I know many of you still haven't managed to adjust yourselves to this place. but don't worry previous GENs also faced this same problem. as time passes, I dare to guarantee that, to you, this place will feel like home," Master Amin explained.

Dream scoff loudly. she sit up in her seat and lean her cross arm on the table, looking at the two masters with a smirk and mocking glare.

" do you think I'm stupid? this is literally like prison, even prisoner can have a visitor or using the phones. what kind of bullshit this is," she said.

" this is a prison, not a home. I want to talk to my dad, I don't want to stay here anymore," Nai suddenly said

" right, we want to go home ," Fuji added, making other students nodded in agreement.

" stop!"

The whole hall again, met with a silence. Fuji send Master Yani a disbelief look, meanwhile Dream just lean back to her chair and look up, felt her anger rise to the top.

" be quiet already! I told you already that Master Amin doesn't ask, you have no right to speak!"

" since everyone wants to go home, let me ask you a question,"

" oh here we go," Dream once again muttered.

" what is home?"

Some of them seem to really take the question seriously, actually thinking the answer to give to Master Amin. one of the twins actually replied it,

" it's where we live,"

" that's it?"

" home is where our mind can rest, isn't it?"
" to me, home is a family," Master Amin seem to be satisfied with Tibet's answer.

" to me, home is just a place. sometimes, it's where they hook up with their mistress," Fuji answer's make Jingjai send a look at her and making Hugo send her a thumbs up while laughing.

" alright then, I'm assigning you to figure out what a home means ,"

" so are their answers wrong, sir?" Dream ask, not exactly looking at the front, just keep her stare at the table. 

" they aren't. from now on, I want you all to adress everyone teaching at Home School as Master. you must respect and be strictly disciplined to what Masters teach you while also abiding by Home School's rules, especially our rule five,"

" what rule five?"

" every student must stay within our school's area only. you're not allowed to go inside any restricted area, don't walk in the forest because you will get lost and might be fatally harmed,"

Dream look up from the table and to the window behind the students who sat facing her. she seem to think that the forbidden area Master Amin said was where she go last night to smoking. the small gate seem to be a border between school area and the forest. she smirk when the thought of run away from here appeared in her head.

○○●●○○

Hugo, Jingjai, White, Fuji, Jean and the twins arrived at the forbidden area's that everyone talked about. they decided want to go run away from there no matter what happened.

" who does that old bastard think he is? I won't stay here no matter what," Hugo said.

" right. I won't stand getting locked up in here,"

" what should we do?"

" what do you mean what should we do? escape! you haven't skipped class, have you? outside the fence is just a forest, isn't it?" White said.

" it won't be a problem,"

Hugo quickly unlocked the gate, after open all of them quickly run into the forest. determine about their decision to get out from the school.

TO BE CONTINUED 

TO BE CONTINUED