𝟎𝟓

[ chapter five ]

○○●●○○

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. 𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄. all of them step the stairs and passing with the Master Yani and two other teachers behind her.

" I feel like I'm going to die," Dream whispered as she lazily climb the stairs, with Mork and Mek behind her.

" you did a great job. Master Praeporn will be taking care of your friends now," she gestured to the black hair female behind her.

" please follow me," the female who talk which they assumed as Master Praeporn said and gesture to White, Mork and Mek to infimary I think.

Tibet, Pennhung and Maki also follow their footsteps, not realizing Dream keep standing at the stairways and looking around to see any shadows of Nai, Bwi or Pheng. " hold on!" she shout, making all of them halt at their steps.

" what about the others? are they arrive already?" Dream asked the master's, looking around if she accidentally doesn't see them.

" no, they haven't come back yet," Master Yani replied to the blonde. Dream throw back her head in annoyance. 

" you must find everyone ,"

" Master, I think you should help us search for them. the forest at night is very dangerous, we're still young. won't adults like you try to do something about it?" Maki said, clearly still exhausted after comeback from the forest. now she want them to enter the forest again?

hell nah

" Pennhung thinks what you're doing now is not right, Master. adults are supposed to take care of the younger ones, aren't they?" Pennhung once in a while voice out to the master.

" but I told you already that you must responsible for the lives of your friends who are in the same GEN. if something happens to anyone, it's your fault,"

" damn it!" Dream cursed out before climb down the stairs fast from anyone. oh~ how's she imagine how comfortable the bed are right now after their journey in the forbidden area.

Seeing Dream dashed out first, Maki, Tibet and Pennhung follow the blonde's steps who already walk out from the building, back to forest with a latern in her hand. suddenly, they heard someone calling for them. 

" hey!" they turn around and see White climb down the stairs. " I'll go with you. I'm parrt of the causes of this whole thing that put you in trouble ," Maki turn to Tibet for a second, before sending a nod to the red hair girl. 

" Pennhung think we need to hurry. Dream already enter the forest I think, we don't want her to lost right?" automatically, all of them hurried their steps.

Before going out, White grabbed the unused latern on the table behind the stairs to use it in the forest soon.

○○●●○○

" Hugo! Jingjai!"
" can you hear me?"
" Jingjai! Jean!"
" Hugo!"

" I just don't understand. why aren't Masters helping us search for them? how could they let us do this on our own in the forest?" Whites ask.

" Head Master mentioned that, according tu rule six every student must be responsible for each other's life-", 

" Pennhung, for the love of God, I'm not scolding you but can anyone here please don't say a word about the rules? including this, there's about nth time I heard people talking about the rules. yes we get it! we need to follow the rules! we don't need to hear the freaking rules multiple times!" Dream said with frustrated tone in her voice.

All of them fall in silent for awhile. " but that shouldn't be the reason they forced responsibility on us right?" White continue after a few minutes. 

Suddenly, Maki turn to her right sharply as if she hear something strange. she keep turn around to see anything there, but neither she could see a thing. 

" guys, do you feel something?"

" feel something? frustrated? tired? angry? yes, I feel it," Dream replied.

" no! not that!"

" what is it?" Tibet ask her.

" I feel someone has been following us,"

" a ghost?! or a tiger?"

Pennhung who suddenly shiver about the things, quickly run to Tibet in his defense. feeling scared about what White said just now. 

" I think it's someone," Maki said. White turn to face the girl, 

" someone?" . six of them keep turning around, holding the latern to certain way of the forest, just in case anything danger come towards them.

" but there's nothing here," 

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED