Chapter 1

Academy Stadium..:General Pov.

As the final whistle is blown, the stadium erupts into cheers and laughter, a win to end the season. Children and adults alike run to the sides in a desperate attempt to meet the players. Amongst the crowd is 21 year old y/n, clinging onto a Man City home kit shirt in her hands as a harsh breeze whips around her. The sun blares down, reflecting onto her brown hair as it is whipped up by the wind and pushed against her face. Blue paint, sparkles, and a "man city" stamp are donned on her left cheek, as well as blue denim shorts, white pumps, and an England training kit top on her tanned body Finally getting to the edge, she smiles brightly as players and managers do a winning circuit around the pitch. "Y/n, I'm just gonna go with Jake okay, make it home safe, call me when you get back an-" but the rest is cut off as she's dragged through the crowd. A breathy laugh is let out by the man city supporter as she watches her best friend's head bobbing through the people and out of the gates. In her distracted state, she doesn't realise her grip is loosening around the shirt she is holding until a sudden gust of wind suddenly picks up, and it's taken from her hand. Her head quickly turns onto the pitch as she watches her shirt fly around. "Just my luck." Y/n mutters, eyes rolling and lips pursed as she leans further over the barrier in an attempt to grab it. However, that attempt is scrapped when the blue hits a blue in the face, obviously knocking her off guard. "Oh god.." she groans, as a confused look is fired her way, and she buried her head in her hands.
A light tap on her shoulder is what makes her lift her head, eyes meeting the persons in front of her. "This yours?"
"Uhm.. Yeah. I'm so sorry I wasn't watching and.."
"It got taken by the wind and hit me in the face." The player in front of her laughs. "Don't worry about it, honestly. I'm fine!" She takes a step back in an action to prover her statement. "See?" Y/n grins at her, eyes flickering over her, taking in the person in front of her. Quick to break her trance, the same voice perks up. "What are you doing here on your own then, pretty?" Her eyes widen at the pet name. "Oh- uh- I was here with my friend, but she left with this 'stadium boy." Another laugh is let out by the player. "Worse bit is," y/n continues. "She was my ride home." Her smile falters when she says the last sentence. "Wait, shit. She was my ride home." She groans. "Why don't you go wait for me in the carpark, and I'll take you home?" The players' eyebrows raise questioningly.
"Are you flirting with me, Miss Hemp."
"Is it working?"
"I suppose. I dont have anywhere else to go."
"Yes! I'll be half an hour, max."
"I'll be there, Hempo."
The two exchange one last smile at each other before Lauren breaks away and joins her team once more.

(I think that's all I have for now. Might be another chapter tonight. Please leave a request in the chapter before this one. Love ya <3)