Chapter 1

PLEASE NOTE THAT BEFORE READING THIS STORY THAT IT WILL BE IN PRESENT TIME, WHERE TECHNOLOGY, CARS AND ETC IS MENTIONED. IT IS WRITTEN IN THIS CENTURY AND NOT THE PAST.

A marriage that was made for peace, Katsuki found himself at the alter saying I do to his betrothed. It wasn't quick that most might say, this marriage was plan before hand from the time the Midoriya and Bakugou family came together to form peace, allowing immigrants from both nations to become citizens. The war was over and now here they all are at the church of a elegant and large wedding. Cameras were out taking picture of the new married couple.

Katsuki was young and Izuku was at least 3 years older than him, both in there twenties. Katsuki looked at his parents as the picture between the wedded couple. The tears began to left his eyes as he looked at his parents, in reality he didn't want to get married honestly. He wanted a carefree life, with no marriage, but he had to sacrifice for his country, for his people.

His mom looked at him with tears in her eyes too. Izuku watched the scene leaving his husband to cry, he didn't want this marriage either so the both of them should be the one crying not only him.

He let go of Katsuki's hand, who tired to muffle his sobs. In the end the wedding with well, Katsuki stuck with his parents all night to the point Izuku was getting annoyed. Why was he acting as if only he is being affected by this mess by, he thought. Katsuki nod his parents goodbye as Izuku led Katsuki to the castle and his own room. If anything he was happy to have his own room. He laid on his bed falling asleep almost instantly, without showering or anything.

Katsuki stayed in the room for days on end, receiving his three meals a day by the maids, his room being cleaned by the maids as he watched. He didn't not wish to see Izuku at all, he was scared to even face him. It was until he heard a knock on his door that went open and Izuku walked in.

"Why haven't you joined me for our meals through out the day. I know this was an arranged marriage, but it doesn't mean that you should stay here. You are disrespecting me as your king and we have only been married for days. If you wish to continue behave like this I will have to divorce you immediately and burn your city to the ground." He threatens, Katsuki could only comply. He scramble off the bed as He joined him outside

Both of them sat so far away from each other, Izuku picked up his knife to cut into the steak and Katsuki did the same. The steak was delicious and the entirety of the food as Katsuki stuffed his face trying many of the side dish. The maids and those who stand around him could only think he was cute.

Izuku stopped eating as he watched Katsuki.

"Have you not eaten for days, my queen?" Izuku asked making Katsuki choked on his food.

The maids quickly assisted him giving him a cloth to cough into and patting his back. He drank the wine that was placed in front of him. He cleared his throat as he looked at Izuku.

"I have eaten well Your Majesty, it's the food that taste splendid." He answered as Izuku's eyes never left him.

It was the begin of a story that was bittersweet.