Chapter 2

The food was down between them making Katsuki leave almost immediately, he was embarrassed.

It went back to square one, Katsuki joined Izuku for meals and went back to his room or he will just walk around the garden.

He was in the greenhouse when he saw a familiar green head walked in so he hid away from him, the green head brought someone along with him as the two began kissing, Katsuki was in shock at what he saw. Izuku kissed the bi-colored hair male passionately, both were groping each other.

"Oh my love you look so sexy." The bi-colored hair male spoke

The two stripped from their clothing and began to have sex with Izuku pulling out of him as he came.

Izuku pushed his cock back into the bi-colored male thrusting as moans exceed from the mouth of the other. Katsuki stayed in his position for almost two hours watching as his arranged husband cheat on him.

The two left after cleaning up making Katsuki stood in his feet walking out of the greenhouse.  He took one of the cars and placed on a mask as he went to buy a small camera that would be able to capture every scene from the greenhouse to his phone.

He went back to the castle and enter the greenhouse where he set up the camera on his own as it hooked up to his phone. He went back inside to his room as he heard a knock on his room door.

Izuku walked in making Katsuki stared at him with nothing but disgust but it wasn't evident to the tall green hair male that stood in front of him.

"Join me for supper." He said

"I will not join you for supper." Katsuki replied

"Don't you remember my threats that I will burn your nation on the ground." He continued

"Then burn it." Katsuki fight back

"Burn it all to the ground leaving me with nothing, I will sure as hell build it all back." He added

Izuku raised his hand and slapped him to the point Katsuki staggered back.

Katsuki held his cheek before slapping Izuku back and kicking him in the groin.

"You are royally fucked Your Majesty, this is not the end if you so lay your hands on me again I will cut your cock and hands off. I will be the one to burn your nation to the ground. I am not this weak bitch you paint me out to be. I give orders around this house as well

I abide by yours, you abide by mine easy as that.  I will not be taken for granted and I will not wallow in self pity. I am your queen just as you are my king." Katsuki said as a tinted of blush appeared on Izuku's cheek.

His cock twitched at the sight of how Katsuki looked down on him. He had a new love for the way Katsuki call him My king.

Izuku no longer felt pain as he raised himself up to look at Katsuki, a smirk painted his lips as he locked the the doors and turned the lock.

He walked towards Katsuki, who back away. Izuku placed his hands around Katsuki's waist pulling him in as his hot breath touched Katsuki's lips.

Izuku placed a peck on Katsuki's lips. He licked Katsuki's lips before shoving his tongue into the smaller's mouth. The kiss was sloppy, passionate and filled with lust. Izuku groped Katsuki butt making him moan and pushed Izuku off him remembering today's event in the greenhouse. This dirty man dared touched him.