Chapter 7

Kirishima and Katsuki were training and over all Katsuki did a great job, he was prepared for the race that was tomorrow.

Kirishima and Katsuki had a small chit chat when Izuku came out placing a kiss on Katsuki's cheek and forehead. Kirishima smiled at the two knowing that Katsuki was happy with Izuku and he wished happiness for both.

"Well Sir Kirishima, I am happy that you have helped Katsuki trained, but now he has to go to bed. He has a competition tomorrow and he needs all the rest he can get."  Izuku said as he took Katsuki by the waist

"Of course Your Majesty, let me leave you both alone and Katsuki do a good job tomorrow." Kirishima replied as he left

Katsuki nod his head as they watched Sir Kirishima leave.

"Why did you make him leave?" Katsuki asked

"Because I wanted to." Izuku said rolling his eyes

"You get jealous too quickly." Katsuki said making Izuku shrug

Katsuki just shook his head coming out of the man's hold.

Izuku walked behind Katsuki as the two went up to their room.

Izuku snaked his around Katsuki's waist pulling him closer to him as the two began kissing and groping each other. It was a night filled with long and pleasured sex.

Katsuki could feel that his legs were trembling so he woke Izuku up to massage his leg for him since the competition is only hours away.

Katsuki groaned in relief when the pain was gone. He could feel the warmth of the cum running out his hole.

"Make sure you are there for the tournament." Katsuki making Izuku nod

***
Hours had passed and Katsuki was getting dress, he walked out and every racer was already waiting for him to be ready. The maids were also there so he was going to be contented with today.

The race began and Katsuki was in the lead, but something caught the corner of his eye when he saw Izuku and Shoto walking together to somewhere, his body filled with rage that he ended coming in first.

Izuku was there and he was cheering for his baby. Izuku ran towards Katsuki and gave him a deep passionate kiss.

He surely did not smell like sex and he surely is in the same clothes that he was in before. Katsuki kissed back as his eyes looked towards Shoto, how was indeed mad at the scene in front of him. Katsuki just deepen the kiss more.

Katsuki got his gold medal and trophy and he placed it in his room on the shelf. Izuku came out with a towel wrapped around his waist making Katsuki lick his lips. He lust after the man in front him, he went closer to Izuku who could smirk knowing what Katsuki intention was

"At any point you will be carrying my offspring, my heir." Izuku said

Katsuki removed the towel from Izuku's waist dropping it in on the floor as he felt Izuku's cock between his thighs.

Katsuki pecked Izuku's lips as he grabbed Izuku's cock as he deepened the kiss.

Izuku groped Katsuki's butt as he picked him up and walked closer to the bed.

Izuku thrusted into Katsuki none stop filling his womb with his cum. Katsuki was panting he felt as if the sex between them both today was intense.

"Katsuki." Izuku whispered

Katsuki looked at him with a small and tired smile.

"I love you." Izuku said moving the strands of hair away from the face of the blonde to the back.

And I love you too." Katsuki replied as the two had a deep kiss filled love and passion.

It was too good until it ended.