☆ 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦 ☆

★。/|\。★

Bakugou first saw you in the last year of middle school. he became aware you both lived on the same street, but attended different schools. 

often he'd see you in the local park with your friends, or in town, or outside your house. and something about you made bakugou's heart do backflips.

you took notice of the local blonde boy too, and you did have to admit, he was pretty cute. well, cuter than the boys at mustafa middle school.

bakugou couldn't help but admire your looks, too. it was true, you were known for being very gorgeous. your lovely h/c hair and big bright e/c eyes, with your dreamy figure was something people always commented on.

maybe, one day, you two would meet.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The day of the Entrance Exam ➤➤

you arrived at the glorious ua high school building alongside your step-brother, kirishima, and your best friend, mina. 

mina and you had been best friends since diapers, you had always been stuck together like glue. everything you two had been through, you'd been there for each other. so it was a good thing you were with her then or you'd had dropped dead.

your heart was beating like crazy as you looked up at the premises.

"well what're you waiting for? c'mon!!" mina squealed, grabbing your wrist and pulling you along with her through the doors. together you found the orientation hall and sat down, seeing present mic, the voice hero, at the front.

"what's up ua candidates? thanks for tuning in to me, your school dj!" he greeted the dark room of middle schoolers. "C'MON AND LEMME HEAR YA!"

he was answered with pure silence, you gulped in awkwardness because you felt like someone was watching you. you turned your head and saw bakugou eyeing you before quickly turning away with a scowl.

i feel like i've seen him before.. why was he staring at me?

you learnt that you would be gaining points from defeating robot villains based off of their difficulties. you could also gain rescue points for helping others. sounds easy enough, for you.

you had an extremely powerful quirk, whoever knew you knew that. now it was time to show it off and get into your dream school.

"GOOD LUCK!" the voice hero wished everyone.

you got changed and stood in front of the massive gates of battle center A, stretching your arms outwards. unfortunately, you weren't with kirishima or mina. but you did recognise someone.

a couple metres away the spiky blonde stood, a grumpy expression on his face as he was watching you once again. you two made eye contact and in embarrassment he looked away. you approached the boy.

"um.. hey, not to be rude or anything, but why do you keep staring at me?" you asked, smiling and rubbing the back of your neck.

"tch, i wasn't you extra!" he defended himself. just then you realised.

"hey! i remember you! you live on my street, right? what's your name?" you interviewed, trying to be friendly.

"as if i'd tell you that!!" he rudely remarked. you glanced at the name tag on his wrist. 

"oh, bakugou! i'm l/n, nice to meet you!" you said nicely. 

"whatever." he stuttered, covering his cheeks with his arm to cover his red cheeks. damnit, she's so close.