✿ 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! ✿

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

you were woken by the sound of your alarm, which you immediately stopped by setting it on fire with your quirk, using your water quirk to put it out and pulling the duvet over you again.

unfortunately, the silence didn't last long because your bedroom door was practically broken down by someone kicking it open. 

"WAKE UP!! TODAY'S THE DAY!" kirishima howled in his red checked pyjamas, ripping the duvet off of you. you groaned and covered your face with a pillow.

"5 more minutes eijirou, go away..." you whined, closing your eyes once more.

"if you don't get up i'll tell dad you broke another alarm clock." kiri threatened, his hands on his hips. 

"get out!" you demanded, throwing a pillow at the boy. 

"fine! but hurry up, i'm not being late." he warned, catching the pillow and throwing it back before exiting the room.

after you had gotten dressed and ready, you checked your texts.

Mina Bestieee 🌷 💘 - heyy girly u excited?? ^3^

You - YESSS i'm soo happy we r in the same class

Mina Bestieee 🌷 💘 - samsies!!! i'll see u outside the skl :)

YouKay, see u x

Mina Bestieee 🌷 💘 - Xxx

you shoved your phone in your blazer pocket and rushed downstairs, seeing kirishima, kenji and echiko sitting at the kitchen island.

"there she is! my wonderful step daughter, are you excited too?" kenji questioned as you entered the room. you rolled your eyes at his energy towards you.

"yeah." you simply replied. sitting down and pouring some cereal.

"n/n!! can you do my hair?" echiko begged, putting her tiny hands together. your sister was only 3, she hasn't gotten her quirk yet and you and kirishima loved her to bits. she made the family whole.

"course i can." you smiled, getting two hairbands from your wrist and beginning to do her hair into plats. she had the same hair colour as yours.

"oh by the way, where's my mom?" you asked.

"she left early for work, sorry kiddo. but she told me to tell you she hopes you have a great day and to try your best." kenji explained, pointing his fingers at you encouragingly. 

"oh, we should go n/n, don't wanna be late." kirishima said, finishing his toast and putting his phone away.

"kay." you nodded, finishing echiko's hair and slipping on your converse shoes, grabbing your bag alongside your step brother.

"see you guys later!" kenji waved, you just showed an awkward smile and left behind kiri.

"so, you nervous?" you asked him as you two walked side by side in the busy town. the streets were filled with students from all sorts of schools and the shops were flooded with them.

"pffft, course not! are you?" your relative replayed the question to you.

"nah. i've been training extra hard lately, i think i've improved a lot since the entrance exam. you really went all out, dying your hair and doing all that exercise!" you commented, ruffling his red roots.

"yeah, and i told you to stop doing that! i spent a lot of time on my hair this morning!" kirishima complained, dodging your hand and fixing his hair.

"haha! don't be such a cry baby dude." you laughed, catching the attention of some people walking by.