★ 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ★

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Bakugou couldn't believe it, he had been beaten, by two people. not only that, you were one of them. he didn't quite understand what your quirk was nor did he care, it just seemed like a threat. 

then, your eyes travelled to the name at the bottom of the list, only to be met with 'izuku midoriya.' the green haired boy who was only successful with the ball throw. you peered at him to see his sorrow expression as he look at his broken finger below him. you wanted to say something when-

"and i was lying, no one's going home." mr aizawa vocalised. the class's faces went blank, including yours. huh?

"that was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the test." he finished, seeming rather pleased with his trick.

"WHAT!?" many students bawled.

"i'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. i'm sorry i guess i probably should've said something." the pretty girl with black hair tied up in a ponytail voiced.

"yeah you should have." you thought along with everyone else.

"that was pretty nerve-racking huh?" sero mentioned.

"nah, i'm always down for a challenge." kirishima replied, grinning and holding his fist in the air.

"yeah, a little pressure is nothing." you said along with the spiky red haired boy, he grinned at you.

"that's it, we're done for the day. there are curriculum handouts in the classroom. so when you get back, look over them." and with that, the teacher walked away.

★・・・・・・★

you were surprised by how quickly the day had gone. but at the same time glad you had made it through, and you had won something already! well, not won exactly. came first in above everyone else. and that was winning to you,

you had had a small friendly conversation with some of your classmates in the classroom after you had all gotten changed and were ready to go home. and to your shock, they were all eager to know what your quirk was as you had been ranked first. 

"so what even is your quirk?" jirou asked, tilting her head.

"it's called elemental control. y'know, fire, earth, water, air." you explained.

"LIKE 4 POWERS? SERIOUSLY?" kaminari exclaimed, kirishima placed his hand on the yellow haired boy's shoulder.

"YUP! that's my bestie!" mina hollered, throwing her arms around your shoulders.

"and that's my sister." kirishima boasted, grinning his shark-toothed grin.

"step-sister." you corrected him. "what's your guys' quirks anyway?"

"my earphones can detect very quiet sounds when i connect them to surfaces and i can turn my own heartbeats until large sound waves that basically break people's ear drums." jirou explained, rubbing her arm shyly.

"i can dispense tape from my elbows. not even close to being as powerful as yours, l/n." sero said.

"i can make acid! you obviously knew that already, duh." your pink best friend winked at you.

"mine's electricity! i can electrocute people by surrounding my body with electricity and charge things." kaminari bragged confidently, you liked his character. "and what about you, kirishima?"

"it's a hardening quirk. i can harden the surface of any part of my skin making it almost indestructible, not very flashy." kirishima examined his hand as he activated his quirk on it.