● 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ●

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

day two. you were already very popular because of coming first in the quirk test and when everyone found out your quirk. after getting through a VERY boring english class with present mic and a few other classes, it was finally lunch. 

you caught up with bakugou in the hallway as you were heading to the lunch hall and invited him to sit with you and your friends, mina, kiri, sero and kaminari.

"like hell i'd sit with you extras." he snapped, speeding up to get away from you. to no surprise, you quickly sped up beside him.

"oh come on bakugou, it's not like you have anyone else to sit with. plus i thought we were friends!" you whined, pouting.

"ha! like i'd be friends with you, dumb hair 2." he claimed, not wanting to admit he wanted you to be his friend.

you clenched your chest and gasped dramatically, pretending to be extremely offended. "omg! i can't believe you'd say that after the bonding we shared yesterday!"

"we didn't bond over shit, and you just happened to be there when i was walking home. so don't think we're 'besties' now." bakugou warned you, narrowing his crimson eyes.

"course not, mina's my bestie! and whether you like it or not, we're friends now!" you announced, already arriving in the cafeteria where you spotted your friends waving at you.
"c'mon!" you grabbed bakugou's sleeve and pulled him with you to their table.

"LET GO YOU WITCH!" he screamed, making a few eyes fall on you two.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

finally, basic hero training in the afternoon. as you all waited patiently in the classroom, the silence was disrupted by a thundering voice.

"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" all might announced as she shot through the door, your eyes widened. everyone gasped.

"no way! it's really all might!" kaminari admired.

"so he is a teacher! this year is gonna be totally awesome!" kirishima noted thrillingly.

"so cool.." you expressed, lifting your head out of your arms on the desk.

the class burst into comments and remarks about the fact that all might was standing in the same room as them.

"welcome to the most important class at ua high, think of it as hero 101. here you will learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight to the name of good! LETS GET INTO IT! today's lesson will be- combat training!" the muscular hero announced.

you and bakugou had a joint reaction.

"fight training!" you both exclaimed.

"but one of the keys of being a hero isss.. LOOKING GOOD!" all might maintained heroically, pointing towards the wall where lots of containers with numbers on them appeared. OMG! my costume!!

"these designs were made based on your quirk registration forms and the request you sent before school started." all might stated. you all cheered.

you immediately remembered how you and kirishima had stayed up all night designing your guys' costumes. everyone cheered, including you. you were eager to see how fabulous your new hero costume appeared to be, you knew it had to be cool.

"get suited up, then meet me at training ground beta!" all might instructed.

"yes sir!" the class asserted.

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 (𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐳𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐭, 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 :)