Bio

Idea and story by me. Anime suggestion by Starzal

Name: (YN) Itsuka

Age: 17 (physically)

Gender: Male

Species: Demon

Hair Color: Obsidian Black

Eye Color: Ebony

Relatives: Shido Itsuka (younger foster brother); Kotori Itsuka (younger foster sister); Tastsuo Itsuka (foster father); Haruko Itsuka (foster mother)

Affiliation: Raizen High School; Ratatoskr

Occupation: Student; Leader of the Spirit Defense Force

Appearance

Basically how the clones look — a younger Hantengu but with obsidian black hair and onyx-colored eyes, and no horns and those purple markings on the forehead and under the eyes.

Abilities

(YN)

Immense Durability: (YN) possesses a body so durable that almost nothing can leave a dent on his body, except for extremely powerful attacks.

Immense Speed & Reflexes: As a demon, (YN) possesses incredible movement speed and reflexes, being able to evade attacks with little effort.

Flesh Manipulation: (YN) possesses the ability to control and alter his flesh to a certain extent. He uses this ability to shape his flesh into two katanas and sheaths for them.

Emotion Empowerment: (YN) has the natural ability to empower his clones' abilities when feeling a certain emotion

Emotion Empowerment: (YN) has the natural ability to empower his clones' abilities when feeling a certain emotion. When feeling a certain emotion (anger, sorrow, joy, pleasure, or hatred), the clone draws power from (YN)'s emotional state and behaves more erratic while their abilities and Blood Demon Arts gain a significant boost in potency and inflicted damage, making them unpredictable in battle. This can be evident when (YN)'s eye color changes to match the color of the clone — red for Sekido; green for Karaku; blue for Aizetsu; gold for Urogi; yellow-gold for Urogi; gold for Zohakuten. When he's feeling two emotions concurrently, one eye will be the color of one emotion while the other will be a different color of the other.

Sekido