who's him?? 🦊🐰

Soobin - Bold
Yeonjun - italics

It's was a normal day, just yeonjun and soobin hanging out. Nothing wrong right? When suddenly yeonjun gets up and jumps around, giggling.
"Why so happy jun?"
"It's just that my friend is fiannly coming to Korea!! He actually arrived a few minutes ago! I'll go pick him up, go ahead and make dinner please!"
"Alright! Drive safe!!" Soobin manages to say before yeonjun closes the door. "That's a first.." soobin thought.

Well, as soobin keeps his word (most of the time) he made dinner. He wasn't the best, but he definitely wasn't the worse. So he decided to make some curry, it was a little chilly outside, so this curry was just what they needed! As soon as he finished he got the plates ready, his mind was still on this friend. He wasn't jealous, it's just he was so surprised by yeonjun's actions.

Soobin gets the dinning table ready. Washed his hands and heads to the room to change. He hears the door open, and some voices. Laughing and giggled and chuckles. He made his way to the dining area and greeted the guest.
"Hello, I'm soobin. Yeonjun's boyfriend" soobin said with a heart warming smile. Which shows his dimples.
"Oh hello! I'm Changbin!" He said with a smile as well.

"Let's eat shall we?" Yeonjun said. Not really liking how soobin and changbin smiled at eachother with.. almost loving eyes. Call yeonjun crazy, but he's very possessive over soobin.
"Excuse me changbin.. imma barrow soobin for a few!"
"No worries!" Changbin looks at soobin then at him, before whispering in his ear "don't be loud, thanks."
Yeonjun only laughs before grabbing soobin and taking him to the room.

"What's wrong junnie?" soobin asked almost worried. But before he could say anything else, yeonjun kisses him. Soobin is shocked, why now? Not that he's complaining.

They continue kissing before soobin separated them. With a gentle push on his chest.

"What's wrong junnie?"
" I just... I'm being possessive. I'm sorry."
"No.. no it's ok!"
"But now.. I'm kinda in the mood.."
"junnie.. you know I want to wait until after marriage."
"I know.. but can we continue where we left of?.."
"Alright, but we won't go more than that."
"Ok! But you can't be the only one getting the kisses.."
"I know. We'll just switch"

Anyways.. after that... (#poor changbin)
They came out. Changbin was passed out on the couch. The couple laughed, and just put the food in the fridge which can be ate later.

With that the couple grabs changbin a blanket, and a pillow. Then they head to their room and cuddle each other to sleep, with smile on their faces.

A/N: yall.. ok this might not be the best... but it's something. I hope you guys enjoyed switch yeonjun and soobin cause... yes. But obv there will be stories where they have an actual.. top or bottom role. But I can't be the only one who enjoys top soobin. I also forgot to mention there will be no smut. Because it's a simple action of respect. But anyways.. bye 💗💗