Mr.Sassy 🐿️🐻 pt.2

Taehyun was shocked himself, why did I do that.? He couldn't bring an answer to explain his actions. Maybe he was just annoyed by all the noise they were causing. Because it was definitely heard in the halls.

But anyway, he found it interesting how beomgyu isnt mad at him. Taehyun smiled at the image of beomgyu a few minutes ago. That reminded him.. he's late to class.

As Taehyun arrived to class, he was scolded by his teacher. He didn't care though, he just wanted this class to be over. But Taehyun couldn't focus.

Taehyun tried hard to focus back on the lesson. He couldn't afford his grades dropping because of a stupid wanna be bear. Little did he know.. that bear will soon conquer his heart.

After class

It was free period for the college. The only period the whole college shared. 30 minutes of free time. Beomgyu decided to search for Taehyun, and maybe actually get Taehyun to go on a date with him.

After beomgyu had search the whole school for him, he found Taehyun with a few other people. All of them taller than him, all had black hair, except for Taehyun. He had blonde.

Beomgyu went up to Taehyun, hoping for a yes this time. "Taehyun-ah, can I talk to you for a second?"
Taehyun looked at beomgyu, he knew why beomgyu was here. This time.. he'll consider beomgyu offer, is what he thought to himself.

The other boys he was with stared at beomgyu and then at each other. "Wait soobin.. isn't that THE Choi beomgyu?!" One said, he was the 3rd tallest from the three boys, his name?

Choi Yeonjun. The one he was talking to? Choi soobin. And the youngest of them all, Huening Kai.
Soobin replied "yes babe, that's THE Choi beomgyu." He smirked as he said babe. He knew yeonjun was flustered easily.

"Yah! Stop it, your being cheesy..." yeonjun said covering his face with his hands. "But you love cheesy." Soobin said grabbing yeonjun's hands out of his face. Before planting a kiss on his forehead.

"YAH! No PDA in front of me" Kai said, with a disgusted expression on his face. He tried his best not to gag at the couple in front of him.

Back to Taegyu.. Taehyun followed beomgyu and stared at him, with his large Doe eyes. "Yes beomgyu?" He left out the hyung, since he wasn't that close to beomgyu yet.

"Uhm.. will you maybe.. go on a date with me? To the amusement park?" He said, gathering all his confidence he had left. Taehyun thought about it, "I will consider your offer beomgyu-ssi." Taehyun said before walking away to meet his friends.

Beomgyu just nodded calmly before walking away calmly, before meeting kazuha at the schools garden. There, he squealed, jumped around, and blushed. Kazuha gave him her iconic judge stare.

"Why are you jumping around so much hyung?"
"AHHH! HE MIGHT THINK ABOUT IT!!!" Beomgyu screamed. Everyone turned their heads around to look at them.

Kazuha then announced "WHAT? TOUCH YOUR NOSES." (Which means Mind your business)She said with annoyance in her voice. Everyone turned to mind their business.

"Hehe...sorry.." beomgyu said, embarrassed by what just happened. "It's fine, but anyway.. I'm so happy for you hyung!!" Kazuha said clasping his hands in hers and jumping around in circles with him.

They both jumped around and squealed, giggled, etc. they were acting like high school girls who were asked out to prom. What they didn't notice is a pair of eyes staring at them.. not even staring.. glaring at them.

Kazuha and beomgyu finally headed inside for their next class, they both got ready for dance class, since this college's only major was dance.

Some other students followed behind, not wanting to be late. Taehyun and his group also headed inside for their next class. Taehyun couldn't help but glare at the two.. he didn't know what this uneasy feeling was..

5 minutes later..

Kazuha and beomgyu were in class, stretching. As it was an assignment. They both talked as they stretched. They were talking about what they would be doing after school at the retirement home. They both decided dancing for the elderly would help them move around more .

Anywho. The class started with a simple short dance everyone had to learn within 10 minutes, then demonstrate the class. And of course there was pairs. Kazuha and beomgyu decided pairing up would be a safe option.

Immediately after the dance was given, they started working on the choreography. Each step had to be precise, and balance was key. Beomgyu had no problem, since he had been dancing since he was 10.

And as for kazuha, she also had no problem because she had been a ballerina since she had been 3 years old. No problem. They aced the dance, and practiced until their satisfaction.

10 minutes later...

The pairs all went up, some had a few mistakes, some lacked energy, some lacked emotion. And some.. didn't learn the dance at all. Of course this was a grade.

But some.. actually did good, but since the teacher was The one and only park Jimin.. they had to learn it precisely. This assignment actually took up all of class, and only had 3 minutes before they were dismissed.

It was finally kazuha and beomgyu's turn. They start with emotion on their faces, and flowy movements. Then as the beat dropped they added more sharpness, still keeping the Flo.

Some students gasped at how the pair was actually so good. Some even recorded. The class clapped for them and cheered. Once the dance was over, they bowed and smiled at the teacher.

The teacher Who stood with a shocked face, he didn't expect anyone to actually do this good.. especially a first year. He praised both and allowed the class to dismiss.

After all classes finished.

Beomgyu walked towards the school gate, waiting for kazuha. But he noticed some people staring at him. Just when he saw kazuha, many girls and boys mobbed her.

She found her way through before reaching beomgyu and ran away with him. "What's with them? I've never been so popular in my life, and I'm not liking it." She said. "I'm actually surprised too.." we can ask tomorrow. Is what beomgyu thought.

He and kazuha arrived at the retirement home and worked their volunteer hours. After, they both walked home and promised eachother to text when they get home. Just to make sure they got home safely.

As soon and beomgyu got home, he texted kazuha that he arrived. Kazuha texted back she got home safely as well. They bid each other good night, when beomgyu received a message form an unknown number.

???:
Hey.. is this Choi Beomgyu's number??

Me:
Yes this is him.. who are you?

???:
Kang Taehyun. Remember??

Me:
Ohh.. yeah! Why'd you text me??

???:
I'll accept your offer...

Beomgyu kicked the air, as if he was a high schooler.

Me:
Alright!! Tmrw? Maybe at 3:40 pm?? Since there is no school tmrw :)!

Taehyunnie:
Alright, sounds good for me.

TBHH 💗💗💗