My Kpop artist 🐰🦊

Soobin POV
Owning a cafe shop is one of the most stressful things I could've experienced in my life. I have to deal with Karen's on most fridays because that's their "day off from watching the community"

Like c'mon now.. the only people have to be careful of is you and that attitude. But anyways, todays Friday so that means it's Karen day. I'm preparing for the worst today.

I saw about atleast 3 women come inside and up to the register. "Hello ma'am's what would y'all like?" I asked of course with my famous bunny smile. "We would love 3 caramel iced coffees" the women in the middle said.

"Alright, ma'am that would be 4,ooo kw" I said, with a gentle calm voice. She pulls out the bill and hands them to me. "It will take approximately 5 minutes, please be patient." I say as I walk toward the back, telling one of my workers and my great friends Taehyun and beomgyu.

"Alright, 3 caramel iced coffees!" I say wit huh ba cheerful accent. Beomgyu works on the coffees, beverages, etc. and Taehyun? He manages the cooking part, like bread, pastries.

5 minutes later

As I wait for the coffees to be handed to me, I see a man, with a black cap, black mask, and a decent outfit walking towards the coffee shop.

Just as the drinks arrive, the man enters. "Ma'am's! Here is your order!" I say. But of course.. Karen's. "I wanted it hot... not cold." All say, at the same time.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but you should've been more specific." I say, a little bit annoyed. She starts to yell at me, I stayed quiet. If I don't stay quiet, I might say something I shouldn't.

Then as one of the other Karen's starts to open her mouth to yell at me, the man who's identity I can't see speaks up. "Can you guys hurry up? There's a line lady, with all due to respect. move." He says, the a hint of annoyance in his voice.

The ladies leave immediately, they won't be coming back, and that's for sure. Then he came up and apologized. "I'm sorry, I was really starting to get mad because they couldn't be more specific." He says, with sincere eyes.

I couldn't help but smile, which shows my dimples. He then orders, pays and almost leaves. But before he leaves, I stop him. "Hey.. I was wondering if I could have your number??" I ask, not trying to sound creepy. "O-oh.. uhm...sure" he reply's, he was hesitant.

"Thank you ...." I say, hoping he gets the hint that I'm trying to know his name. "Choi Yeonjun" he replies. "Thank you yeonjun-ssi" I smile.

At 8:30 pm

I finally close up the shop, I will give Taehyun and beomgyu their pay checks tomorrow, I'm to lazy to give them it right now. I walk out the door, just a few blocks down, and there's my home.

I enter, and decide I'll search up my new friend's name, I'm guessing he's famous, especially with an attire like that. I find out, he's actually in a group called TXT. The members being Him, Huening kai.
It's just two people, and they debuted in 2019.

I click on images, and on my gosh... he's.. beautiful.
I might pass out. I'm currently kicking the air.

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. ISNT HE SO FRICKING HOT?? I'm sorry, but I might have a huge crush on yeonjun now. But we won't tell him that.

The next day

I opened the shop at exactly 5:30 am, I have to get up at 4:55 every morning. And it's currently 4:50. I'm awake earlier than usual. So I decided to get ready, and head on to the shop.

It was 5:05 right now, and I saw someone come in. "O-oh sir, we're not open right now.." I say, a little afraid this might be a sh00ter. "Oh, I'm sorry. It's me yeonjun" he reply's. "Oh, good morning yeonjun-ssi." I reply, a little embarrassed that I was afraid.

"I was wondering.. if I could get to know more about you, soobin." He says, a little shy. I chuckled at his adorable shyness. "Sure" I reply. I guide him to the back, Taegyu isn't here yet, so we can hang here.

Yeonjun - italics
Soobin - normal

"Alright, I'll go first! How old are you?"
"Im 23, how about you?"
"Im 22, so you're my hyung now."
"Ok, what's your favorite drink?"
"Soju or almond milk"
"Alright, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?"
"Mint Chocolate! It's really good!"
"Ewww, you like toothpaste?!"
"Yah! It's good! You're just a hater."
"I'm just not a boomer."
"I don't like this, I'm leaving."
"Noooooo, I'm sorry junnie!!!!"
"Fine, just because your acting cute."
"What can I say? I was born with it."
"Hush it Choi."
"You're a Choi as well, so are you my husband?" I say, a little smirk appears on my face. I can see he's flustered, although he's wearing a mask.
"Alright, last question from me. What do you do for a living?"
"Ah..I think I've got to go!" He says, he got up and tried leaving, but I stand in front of the door, I walk foward, he walks backwards. We end up against a wall.
"I'm not supposed to say...fine! I'm a Kpop artist."
"I know. I was trying to know if you were gonna lie or not." I say, I know what position we're in, and I'm loving it.

Yeonjun stays silent for a few seconds before he speaks again.
"Soobin, can you move?"
"Hm.. take your mask off then."
"I'm not doing that, I'm so ugly."
"I know you arent trying to lie to me."
I took my chance, and I took his mask off. I admired his features. He's so beautiful!

 He's so beautiful!

To be continued

A/N : I hope you guys are enjoying the book rn! I haven't been on here for a while! So.. but im thinking I could make more parts on my free time, I've been busy these days, but have a good day !! Dw, I will update!!