Mike Wheeler - kitchen kisses

This takes place in season 3

Mikes POV

Y/n was coming over today to hang out, I have liked her since we met. The rest of the party made a plan so I could ask her out, and hopefully it works. We've hung out together before but today was going to be different, like what is she rejects me and makes fun of me.                                               

I started setting up the movie in the basement I got her favourite movie. As I was putting finishing touches the doorbell rang ' MIKE GET THE DOOR!'. I ran up the stairs to get the door and almost slipped, I opened the door and saw y/n standing there. 

Y/n POV 

I was about to knock again when Mike opened the door 'hey y/n/n come in' we walked down to the basement talking about random stuff. 'Well wanna watch the movie now?' 'Sure' I replied. We sat on the couch and mike put on y/f/m. 

We were about 30 minutes into the movie and Mike kept getting fidgety ' you good Mike?' 'Huh? What- oh yea I'm fine. Would you like some water?' 'Sure?' Mike nodded and ran to his kitchen. 

I paused the movie so I could wait for him, it was around five minutes later and I hadn't even heard the tap turn on or anything. I got up and saw Mike sitting on his kitchen counter thinking.

'Hey Mike what are you doing' 'just thinking' he mumbled 'wanna talk about it?' You heard Mike sigh 'well if you promise not to be rude or make fun of me after I tell you. Ok?' You nodded ' I promise' 'Ilikeyousomuchbutidontthinkyoulikemebackandidontwanttoruinourfriendship'

'What?'

THIRD PERSON POV

'What?'

Mike took a deep breath in ' Y/n I like you so much but I understand if you don't like me back and I don't want to ruin our friendship'  he could finally breathe. Y/n was shocked 'I like you to Mike, I like you a lot actually' they both had the biggest smiles on their faces. They looked into each other's eyes and leaned in and they kissed. 

'Wow that was...Amazing'

'Yeah I never thought my first kiss would be in your kitchen'

'Y/n will be my girlfriend?'

—————————————————————————————