Steve Harrington - Ahoy?

You had finally gotten a job after looking forever, it was at this ice cream shop at the mall. I was currently being supervised by this girl Robin Buckley.

She was pretty and really nice I recognised her from somewhere, she told me she was in the band at school. You and Robin were mid conversation when Steve Harrington walked in, he look at you, then Robin and walked up to you, he stuck his hand out 

"hi there I'm Steve but you already knew that" "y/n" "wow that's a gorgeous name" you smiled and replied in a joking way "thanks, I would say the same about yours but it's kind of basic y'know?" Steve rolled his eyes at you.

 "Ok guys stop flirting with each other, we're still at work" Robin said kind of annoyed, Steve walked into the back room to have his break.  

"Is he usually like this" Robin sighed "sadly yes" you and Robin laughed. Not many people had came today until this little girl came in.

Robin rolled her eyes  " Hey Dingus, it's your turn" steve walked out complaining about his hat and when he saw the kid he started arguing with Robin, the kid kept ringing the bell "ding ding ding, are you buttheads gonna serve me some samples!?" 

You saw they weren't going to stop soon so you went and served her "hi what can I get you."  "Hmm well can I try the cookies and cream" "um ok" you gave her a sample. "That was alright, we'll now can I try the caramel" "sure I guess"

After about 4 more samples you started to get impatient "ok kid when are you gonna actually pick what you want, I don't have all day" "uh I'm 10, why are you even working here anyways, I wouldn't want to be cause around those nerds" she said looking at Steve and Robin who were watching through the window.

"Now I want to try that one" she pointed at some random one you looked back at them "it's gotta be your turn now guys, please" you almost started begging, Steve came out and took over.

It was funny watching Steve get really annoyed at a 10yr old "ok you have to pick now or leave" "I'll just go now" she left and went to her friends. "Wow do you always have to deal with this" you said sarcastically, they sighed "yep, everyday basically" 

-𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽-

Robin had to leave early for a appointment or something so Steve and I locked up the place.

"So l/n why this job?"

"Going by last names are we Harrington? But I guess I went for this job because I need money?"

"Sure you didn't work here for me" he sarcastically said

"Yes"

You guys finished locking up and walked outside to your cars

"Well l/n i was wondering, if maybe one day you would like to hangout?"

"So like a date?"

"No, not exactly"

"So kind of like a date?" You kept annoying him

"I'll change my mind"

"Your loss then Harrington" 

He looked at you "no wait I was just joking, I guess it could be a date"

You started getting in your car as Steve stood next to it.

"Sure Steve, call me"

"But I don't have your number"

You started backing your car out, "I'm sure you'll find it"

A/n

This chapter is alright I guess? I was half asleep writing the bottom half so...

 Also I honestly don't think that's how paragraphs should be, but like I don't care

Anyways have a good day or night ? 👍🏽😏