Lucas - messed up - pt2

This is part 2 😚🤪😜😍🥰🥰😤😤🤯🤯🤯🕴🏽🕴🏽🍎🍎💅🏽💅🏽

(Also this is so random but I ATE this girl UP on Brookhaven (she was probably like nine) girl called me a crusty monkey- girl who do I think you are😒🙄😤🏩)

Anyways-

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀' 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I finished getting changed and walked out to y/n's lounge room and saw her watching a reality tv show "hey y/n I'm done" she turned around "oh ok, we'll I guess you can just go and sit in my room and wait for me" "ok"

I walked up to her room and stood there, she came up two minutes later. "Well I'm going to bed now, do you need like a night light or something?" She asked "What!? No, of course not" "ok then goodnight" she said as she turned off the light and shut the door just enough to leave some light in.

✧༞༞⎈𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 ⎈༞༞✧

 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 

Y/n's alarm clock went off waking up her and Lucas, they got up and went downstairs for breakfast on the way there they went to wake up Erica "oh my goodness, leave me alone!" Shouted Erica, Lucas and y/n looked at each other and started laughing. 

They started walking out to the kitchen to make breakfast "do you want some juice?" Asked y/n "no thanks"said Lucas , y/n got the apple juice and poured herself a glass. Y/n didn't like having breakfast so she had juice in the morning so at least something was in her stomach. Lucas was finishing his toast and y/n was getting changed.

 (You get to pick your outfit)

Lucas had already changed so he was just sitting watching tv wait for y/n. Y/n came down stairs and got her bag "Lucas, we're walking, are you ready?" Lucas got up and grabbed his bag from y/n's room, "Almost!" He got his bag and went downstairs to y/n "ok now I'm ready". Y/n yelled a goodbye to her mother and her and Lucas started walking to school, joking around with each other.

✧༞༞⎈𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 ⎈༞༞✧

𝗬/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 

When I walked over to my friends they had weird looks on their faces "what?" I asked curious "why did you just walk in with Sinclair, are you dating that freak?" One of the girls asked, I stared in shock and disgust "hell no, him and his sister are staying with us because apparently our mums are friends" "cute, anyways..." she started talking again, I honestly thought Lucas wasn't that bad and kinda nice but of course they had to judge. 

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀' 𝗽𝗼𝘃

As I walked into school with y/n, the party were looking at me with each of their mouths agape, I knew they were shocked but I wanted them to ask "what?" I said being confused. Dustin spoke up "What do you mean 'what?'! You literally just walked in with y/n! Oh and I'm sorry if this slipped your mind, you crush!" The bell rang "Dude shut up! And I'll tell you guys about it later" I said basically running to class. I got there just before the warning bell, going to my seat near the back, after a few minutes y/n comes and sits next to me with bloodshot eyes. I look over to her but she keeps looking straight, halfway through the class y/n slips a note to me

𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽?

𝘆𝗲𝗮 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 

I started talking with y/n when she said something funny and we started laughing, y/n stopped laughing and looked at her hand fidgeting with them, I looked up to see her 'friends' pointing and laughing at us and imitating y/n, they looked away and started giggling when I looked at them.

  𝗬/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 

After the class Lucas and I walked out to where Him and his friends normally sit, he looked at me "what happened with your friends?" I sighed "they don't really want to be friends anymore" he gave you a look of sympathy "why what happened? You don't have to tell if it's personal" " its kind of personal I guess" I didn't want to tell him they stopped being friends because of him, or apparently 'if one of us gets seen with one of those losers our whole life would be ruined' 

Lucas was about to say something when his friends came over, "noo Lucas is leaving us" one of his friends says pretending to cry , Lucas rolled his eyes "sorry about them, y/n this is Dustin, Mike and will, and guys this is y/n"  I smiled at them "not to seem rude here but why are You here?" Said dustin "oh, my 'friends' don't like me anymore" "their loss". I laughed a bit a Dustin's comment.

𝖠/𝗇

𝖧𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 second 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋!!!💌💋🎀 𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍!!!