𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗍

𝗬/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I heard glass shatter on the tiles "Y/N COME CLEAN THIS UP NOW!" I went out to check what was going on, plates and cups were in piles on the floor "What did you do?" I said shakily "Why do you care, just clean this up" she said as she threw her cigarette at my face, the lit side poked my cheek, i clutched my face feeling a bit for a mark. I quickly sweeped up the glass and went back to my room, before I even reached my door my mum screamed out to me"GET HERE RIGHT NOW Y/N"

"What." I mumbled annoyed, she grabbed my shirt "Don't use that tone with me young lady!" She said spitting all over my face as she speaks with the strong smell of alcohol. "You didn't Finnish clean the floor properly, now do it" I sighed "Well why don't you do it if it's bothering you so much" she looked right into your eyes and slapped you across that face. I shoved past her and ran to my room, locking the door before she could get to it.

"OPEN THIS DOOR YOU LITTLE SHIT BEFORE I KICK IT DOWN" I grabbed my school bag and threw all my clothes in it, tears waiting to be realised whiles she's screaming and kicking my door. I grabbed my last photo of my parents and me when I was a kid and my special teddy my dad gave me before he left. "I SWEAR TO GOD Y/N, IF YOU DONT OPEN THIS DOOR RIGH NOW!"

I unlocked my window and climbed out, I grabbed my bike out from behind the wall and started riding away.

My parents recently split up and I had to leave my friends, town, everything and move to Hawkins because "it's more private here" or "more opportunities" not like it was gonna happen. But then She started doing drugs, getting drunk bringing creepy men to the house basically every night but she won't change anything about it even though I've asked about it a million times.

I felt droplets of rain starting to fall, I turned a right and saw this forest normally I would have some sort if thinking working in my head but with all the emotions going on right now I couldn't even think straight. The rain started getting heavier, I was walking my bike next to me when I saw this tree that looked like it could shelter me for a bit . I grabbed a jumper out from my bag and but it on, after about 5 minutes I decided to walk around carrying a torch I had.

I kept hearing footsteps sounding like they were following me I turned around to see a girl with a buzz cut and a hospital gown, she was dripping wet and she looked scared and hurt "hi there, are you ok?" I asked the girl she looked at me and shushed me then started walking away, she checked behind her to see if I was coming. I quickly followed the girl, after some time walking I grabbed her arm and stopped her "First off, where are we going? And second what's your name?" "Eleven" she said as she pointed to herself "Eleven? Why are you here in the woods?" She looked at me but didn't speak.

Then we heard voices shouting coming from behind the trees. We go out and see three boys shining their torches at us

✧༞༞⎈𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 ⎈༞༞✧

𝗬/𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

They take us to one of their houses and sat me and Eleven down on a couch.

"Is there a number we can call, for your parents?" The boy with black hair said

"Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Asked the boy with the cap

"Did you run away?" The other boy asks me

"Are you in some kind of trouble?" "Is that blood?"

The dark skin boy questioned as he put his hand out to touch Eleven, the black haired boy smacks his hand away "Stop it! Your freaking her out!" "Their freaking me out!" The boy with the cap speaks up "I bet she's deaf" and slaps his hands infront of Eleven and she jumped back scared, the boy looked back at his friends "Not deaf."